Obtain a challenging and rewarding position that will allow for personal growth and career advancement.
· Management and supervisory experience in fast paced environments
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others in both supervisory and support roles.
· Ability to work in demanding environments, think quickly and successfully handle unexpected situations.
Unique Thrift Store, North Randall, OH 11/2009-1/2010
· Maintain a positive and professional store environment, ensuring superior customer service. Personally handle all issues involving customer satisfaction.
· Oversee all cashier issues including voids, exchanges and returns.
· Employee scheduling and payroll calculation. Produce daily reports of sales, labor hours and safe records.
· Enforce company policies and procedures. Process incident reports and employee warning notices.
· Operate and monitor security and surveillance systems. Trained in Loss Prevention.
· Facilitate new procedures or guidelines to improve on production and or customer service. E-mail store status reports to District Managers on daily basis.
Store Night Manager
Linda's uniquely Yours, Willowick, Ohio 44095, 216-337-6242 6/2006-8/2009
· Quality control, ordering, marketing, distributing products worldwide,
· Making sure orders are packaged and shipped on schedule.
· Balance books at end of each night and print out reports.
· Make bank deposits
Senior Representative (Part-Time)
Primerica Financial Services, Euclid, OH 2/2009-present
· Market top rated financial products to individuals and businesses for national firm.
· Process customer information using state of the art software and data collection programs.
· Interact with clients both in person and on the telephone.
· Maintain confidentiality in regulated environments.
· Licensed i n the State of Ohio for Life Insurance, Mortgages and Loan Products.
Hose Master, Euclid, OH 2/2007-2/2009
· Schedule and package shipments to customers worldwide.
· Operate computer tracking system and maintain impeccable records.
· Confirm and inspect incoming shipments for accuracy.
· Train and develop new department associates regarding company protocols, with an emphasis on safety standards.
· Operate heavy equipment according to safety standards.
Marc Glassman, Inc. (Marc's store) South Euclid, OH 2003-2007
· Maintain and advance all aspects of department functions on a daily basis.
Interview, train and directly oversee seven employees and ensure their compliance with company policies.
· Manage scheduling to increase productivity and efficiency of store operation.
· Merchandise large quantities of product quickly and efficiently.
Order merchandise daily and manage stock using a barcode scanning system.
· Establish regular and seasonal displays to enhance department appearance and promote customer interest.
· Respond to customer requests, suggestions and complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
· Provide assistance on an individual basis in order to meet customers' needs.
· Operate a cardboard baler, fork lift and manual pallet jack.
· Able to multitask and adapt to working in other departments when needed.
Customer Service Representative
Blockbuster, Inc. , Cleveland, OH 2002-2003
· Provide exemplary customer service and interact with customers on a personal level.
· Provide advice and assistance on an individual basis.
· Manage stock using computerized inventory system and maintain orderly system.
· Maintain orderly appearance of store merchandise and customer service area.
· Operate data entry program and use data search program.