Having received my B.A. in English, I am very eager to join a professional team in a marketing, communications, or administrative position and contribute my abilities to the company's success.
· Excellent command of English usage and grammar, emphasis on objective & technical writing
· Typing speed of 70 wpm & 10-key
· Administrative experience including answering phones, scheduling appointments, ‘front-desk' duties
· Great communication skills
· Extensive customer service background
· Expert in MS Office & formatting software
· Ability to learn computer systems & software quickly
Marketing Intern May 2009 - Present
Milwaukee Repertory Theater
Nail Technician/Office Assistant August 2006 - Present
The Bean Salon
As the manicurist for The Bean Salon, my greatest priority is servicing my clients to the best of my abilities, while self-promoting and establishing a clientele. I've learned a lot about the beauty industry, the importance of following protocol, and most importantly, I've gained valuable communication experience. Secondary responsibilities include answering phones, booking appointments, checking customers in and out, marketing projects and inventory control.
B.A. in English December 2009
University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Associate in Arts & Science May 2007
University of Wisconsin, Washington Cty
(Available upon request)
My responsibilities at The Rep involved reading and research work during the preparatory time in the summer, then once the season began my duties shifted towards writing press releases, program guides, correspondence and mailing projects, sorting and organizing of press clippings, as well as anything and everything my supervisor needed done.