• Managed all aspects of the day to day operations of 2 different 120 unit Independent Retirement Communities with full P&L responsibility and hiring and firing authority. River’s Edge in Savannah, Georgia and Riverplace in Columbus, Georgia. Managed the executive chef and the full kitchen staff, housekeeping, server and maintenance crew. Negotiated contracts and managed all outside vendor work for building maintenance and security. Monitored property income and expenses, prepared annual income and expense budgets, property inspections, grass roots marketing program, new resident registration in Lotus Notes and managed vendor relations and all outside accounts.
• Managed a 60 seat Call Center with 8 managers and 52 sales employees. $15M budget.
• Managed a personally owned REIT with 54 individual single family homes purchased on the lease option system.
• Hired, trained, staffed and managed a personally owned Call Center with a staff of 60 salespeople. Conducted telephone sales and 24/7 customer service for 4 different real estate related training companies.
• Responsible for taking company provided leads, qualifying them financially, discussing their client issues to determine if one of the various real estate mentoring programs were a good fit for them financially or if a lesser home study product would be more within their reach. Counseled and started the students with their studies prior to turning them over to an individual coach. Processed all client orders electronically via the Internet managing my portion of the database. Traveled extensively to work live sales and training events. Managed a staff of 4 salespeople and 5 qualifiers.
• Sought profitable private companies with aspirations of going public, brokered private funding, managed the acquisition and reverse mergers from private status into public shell corporations and consulted on the type of funding needed. Responsible for acquiring broker contacts and leads on new companies, researched financials and backgrounds on possible clients and forwarded to management for consideration. All of these contacts were made, prepared, contracted and sold via the telephone while promoting our existing clientele’s emerging growth stock to a network of 40,000 American and Canadian stock brokers.
Summary of Work History
Fortress/Holiday Retirement Community/Riverplace
Property Manager (Contract Position)
Salem, Oregon– 4/2010 to 10-/2010
Brown’s Resort Properties, Inc.
Owner, GM – Managed personally Owned REIT with 54 single family homes in New Orleans market
New Orleans, Louisiana, Orrville Alabama 2002 to Present
Southern Online Secure Services, Inc.
Owner, GM – Sub-Contract RE Mentorship, Product Sales and CSR Dept. for 4 contracts
New Orleans, Louisiana – 2002 to 2006
Mentor Financial Group
Real Estate Student Advisor – Mentorship Program Sales
Lakewood, Colorado – 2000 – 2002
Columbia Financial Group
Corporate Equity Development Specialist
Brokered private funding, managed reverse mergers for public shell corporations. Branch closed and merged with their office in Destin, Florida
Covington, Louisiana - 1999 – 2000
Ohio Institute of Technology, Columbus, Ohio
University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida (Military Out Placement Program)
Tuscaloosa Area Vocational School, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Completed numerous individual courses in accounting, bookkeeping, sales, leadership, marketing, training, public speaking, technical writing, engineering, blue print reading and construction.
Have aspirations to fly and have accumulated numerous rigid and rotor-wing flight hours. Have held a U.S. Coast Guard Certified 100 Ton Master Captains License, USCG Certified 200 Ton Mate Endorsement, USCG Certified Towing Endorsement, USCG Certified Tankerman (PIC) DL Endorsement, American National Red Cross Community First Aid Trainer Certification, Fire Safety Instructor certificate, USCG Approved Marine Technical Trainer Certification and can pilot an ocean going motor driven vessel up to 150 feet in length celestially or on GPS.
Taught a USCG certified course for the acquisition of the Tankerman (PIC) DL certification.
Held the NASD Series 6, the NASD Series 63 and the Alabama and Louisiana State Life, Health and Variable Annuity Licenses on 2 different occasions.
Microsoft Office Suite
Several Payroll, CSR, CRM and property management software programs
Is this your Resume?
Fill out this form to request for your resume to be removed.