O-398 County Road 11C, Ohio 43545
Asnuntuck Community College, Attended classes
Diploma, Southeastern Academy - Major: Travel Industry
Diploma, Archbold High School - Major: Business
Delta Air Lines, Various locations including Orlando, Florida; Hartford, Connecticut; Charleston, South Carolina; Toledo, Ohio 1983-1993.
- Duties: Customer Service Representative, all areas of customer service including marketing, customer service agent, baggage service, air cargo, and ramp agent
Navy- Marine Corps Society, Orlando, Florida 1996-1998
- Duties: Office Branch Manager overseeing fifteen volunteer workers. Coordinated with Military Officers and Government Officials for duties involving Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society.
- Coordinated with regional office (Jacksonville, Florida) in compliance with regulations issuing Military loans and grants to all military service members.
United Parcel Service, Defiance, Ohio May - July 2000
- Duties: Vacation relief loader
BAX Global, Swanton, Ohio, October 2000- February 2001
- Duties: All areas of air cargo and ground transportation.
Comair Airlines, Toledo, Ohio: Fort Wayne, Indiana August 2001 - Present
- Duties: All areas of customer service, certified trainer, certified ground security coordinator, disaster air line response team for Delta Air Lines and Comair - assisted with flight 5191 crash response.
Busch Orchards, Ohio 1998 - Present
- Duties: Owner of business. Conduct all phases of business including marketing of fresh produce to local businesses, farmers market, and road side stand.
All aspects of customer service, face to face marketing as well as other marketing strategies, Managerial Skills, Specialized Computer programs for 4 different air lines, Filing and record keeping. Hold an Ohio driver license and passport.