· Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA, graduated with a BS in psychology in 1982. · PA, graduated in 1975. · certificate in masonry, 1975.
· 1999 - 2011 Fellowship International Mission, Allentown, PA. - Assisted churches in West Yorkshire, England and North Wales - Responsibilities included preaching, teaching, and counseling - Organized and assisted in the renovation of a church building - Planned and organized events for adults and teens - Planned and chaired meetings - Worked with people struggling with addictions · 1997 - 1999
- Part time assistant, Ron's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, PA. - Support raising and speaking in churches. · 1994 - 1997
- Licensed insurance secretary for State Farm Insurance Agents: Don Jones, Mel Ellis, and Durant Baker. · 1992 - 1994
- Part time assistant, Ron's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning. - Odd jobs such as painting and cleaning. - Internship at Community Bible Church, PA · 1991 - 1992 Assisted in starting a church in Bradley Stoke, England. · 1986 - 1991 Licensed insurance secretary for Donald Jones State Farm Insurance Agency · 1985 - 1986 Self-employed - cleaning and painting. · 1984 - 1985 Servicemaster - cleaning and making appointments. · 1983 - 1984 Faith Vending, PA, filled vending machines. · 1983 and before - various jobs - Sheetz, Arby's, Dunkin Donuts, City of Altoona.
Personal Profile Much of my work experience has been people-oriented. I enjoy this kind of work. I hope to find work of a similar type, but I am willing to train and learn for other work. Presently, I have been caring for my aging parents, but I am now available for work at any time.
Interests Walking, movies, activities with friends and church, photography, computers, and music.
References available upon request.
Is this your Resume?
Fill out this form to request for your resume to be removed.