Objective To obtain a position as machine operator or set-up operator in the manufacturing industry, using my mechanical abilities, job performance and education to the utmost.
Abilities: Machine Operator, Forklift driver, Manufacturing, Production, Assembly, Fabrication, Set-Up/Press Operator, CNC Press Operator
2004-Present Holcomb and Hoke Foldoor IN
· Process orders of assembly based on priority
· Set up and operate punch presses
· Very detailed in measuring and cutting aluminum materials precise assembly.
2002-2004 Various Temporary Agencies IN
· Completed numerous of machine operating tasks at several different companies through placement of the temporary agencies.
1993-2002 LAU Industries IN
Set-up/Machine Press Operator
· Set up CNC presses; C-back, open back form presses, and punch presses
· Checked all parts of quality assurance
· Using micrometers, calipers and plug gauges checked all prints while maintaining quality of parts specified by the ISO regulations.
Education 1986-1986 ITT Career Center - Telecommunications-Certificate of Completion
1983-1983 Comm.College of Air Force- Computer Programming/Business Admin.
1979-1985 United States Air Force.
1971-1975 John Marshall High School-Diploma
Strong organizational and communication skills. Exceptional attention to detail, highly trainable. Fast learner, time management, leadership and decision making skills.
References: Given upon request.