2008 - Present FOTOS-R-FUN, LLC, FL
Owner / Operator
- Owner and Operator of a Photo Booth Rental Business. Providing photo booth rentals for Weddings, Corporate Events, Parties, etc. throughout central and southern Florida. Complete responsibility for Booking, Marketing, Accounting and Operations of small independently owned business.
1999 - 2008 Foto Fantasy Inc, 8A Industrial Way, Salem, NH
Regional Manager (Southeast US)
- Responsible for operations of Photo Kiosks located in excess of 500 Theme Parks, Shopping Malls and Tourist Attractions throughout the Southeastern US. Staff of over 90 Technicians and Independent Contractors in 5 states.
- Client list included Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Simon Malls, General Growth Properties and many other major corporations throughout the United States.
1980 - 1999 Marriott Corp (HMS Host), Bethesda, MD
General / Operations Manager
- Managed several High Volume Restaurant / Retail Facility Complexes throughout the New Jersey Metro Area. In charge of all Operations, Property Maintenance, Employee Management (Hourly, Management & All Maintenance Internal and Contracted) Landlord and Contract Partner Negotiations. Actively participated in major remodels of properties in excess of 100,000 square foot buildings with over 6 acre property complexes. Complete P& L responsible for Sales budgets exceeding $7,000,000. annually.
- Hired, Developed, Trained, Mentored numerous Hourly and Salaried Mangers in all disciplines of Restaurant & Retail Operations.
- QSC Trainer / Auditor and Improver for many Branded Food Operations operated by Marriott and HMS Host.
- Responsible for Major Catering, Events Management, Purchasing and Menu Development for all Full Service and Fast Service Operations in the New Jersey Market.
Food Standards Manager
- Responsible for 15 Multi-Brand Food / Retail Plazas throughout New Jersey / Delaware with total annual sales in excess of $100,000,000. Responsibilities included Inspecting, Auditing, Training, Purchasing, Menu Planning, QA Standards and Management Development in regards to proper & safe food handling as prescribed by New Jersey / Delaware State Departments of Health. Personally conducted and coordinated all food safety training and standards for Marriott / HMS Host operations, as prescribed by the states. These operations included Branded Concepts such as Roy Rogers, Bob's Big Boy Restaurants, Taco Bell, KFC, Dunkin Donuts, Sbarro's, Carvel, Burger King, Starbuck's and numerous generic brands which were developed by Marriott. Consistently conducted Training Seminars, Food Handling Classes and all other related works necessary to meet safe food guidelines. (Serv-Safe / HACCP)
1971 - 1980 McDonald's Corporation, Bloomfield, NJ
General / District Manager
- Managed, Supervised and Directed operations of several Corporately Owned Facilities throughout the New Jersey Metro Area. Responsible for all aspects of Operations and Management, including P&L. Hiring, HR, Ordering, Scheduling, Marketing, etcâ€¦
1970 - 1972 Essex County College, Newark, NJ
1973 - 1975 Bloomfield College, Bloomfield, NJ
1977 - 1979 Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
1970 - 1999 Numerous Training Seminars provided through McDonald's & Marriott
which include Food Service Certification, Train the Trainer, Conflict Resolution, etc.
1982 - 1988 Fire Fighter (Volunteer) - Silverton Fire Company, Toms River, NJ
Certified Fire Fighter - NFPA Standard 1001-Level 1 (Dover Township Fire Academy)
- Very High Energy individual experienced in working independently to achieve superior results.
- Great Sense of Urgency!
- Outstanding P&L Skills
- SERVE SAFE / HACCP Trained
- Experienced in managing high priority projects