OBJECTIVE: To secure a position that will provide me with an opportunity for grown
EDUCATION: 08/10-Present Colorado Technical University Online Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administrative
12/09-08/10 Colorado Technical University Online Associate of Science in General Studies Information and Technology Business Math Business Algebra English Composition II Principles of Business Spreadsheet Applications Professional Writing and Composition American Culture in Transition
08/07-03/07 Queens Borough Community College; CUNY, Bayside, NY
General Studies Psychology Sociology Art Algebra English Composition I Basic Writing Humanities
02/05-10/05 Allen School INC., Jamaica, NY
Certified Medical Assistant
Clinical Skills: Administrative Skills:
Phlebotomy-Finger sticks, Venipuncture Patient Charting Electrocardiogram (EKG)-perform Patient Histories Vital Signs Insurance Verifications Hematology-Complete Blood Count (CBC) Referrals Urinalysis and Blood Testing Appointment Scheduling Pregnancy Testing Filing, Faxing, Photocopying Autoclaving Data Entry (12,000 ksph) Medical Emergency and First Aid Typing-Microsoft Word
08/04-12/04 York College, Jamaica, NY Certified Administrative Medical Secretary
Administrative Responsibilities Practice Finance and
Patient Records Management
02/02-03/02 Caliber Training Institute, New York, NY State Certified Nurses Aide Program
Anatomy and Physiology HIV Universal Precautions Vital Signs Medical Emergency and First Aid
Fire and Safety Instruction with Evacuation Training and Safety Steps
03/06-07/07 Home Depot, Springfield, NY Cashier
· Assist customers with purchases cashing out · Maintain a clean environment for customers and staff · Assist customers with return product based on their satisfaction
04/05-08/06 Sears, New Hyde Park, NY In Store Support
· Prepare and arrange tools for floor and window displays · Assist customers with purchases in the tools department · Maintain a clean environment for customers and staff
03/03-02/05 Realistic Holding Corporation, Valley Stream, NY Administrative Secretary
· Provided client support and assistance · Monitored and distributed incoming main · Verified and maintained the integrity of our internal database
02/02-02/04 Response Medical Services, New York, NY Certified Nursing Assistant, Meadow Brook Care center, Freeport, NY
· Provide special care for patients' needing extra medical care · Monitoring patients' health status and report it to registered nurses · Assisted and recorded vital signs · Made beds and monitor patients' nutritional intake · Maintain a clean environment for patients and staff
02/96-02/02 Institute for International Research, New York, NY List Researcher
· Utilized telemarketing skills to obtain psychographics information from customers · Acquired information to aid in the promotion of conferences · Verified and maintain the integrity of our internal database Promotion: Department of Pharmaceutical Training Institute · Offered courses and programs to all levels of Pharmaceutical · Scheduled training when best accommodated client's work
AWARDS: Perfect Attendance Certification, Certified of Excellent in Phlebotomy, Clinical Laboratory, Clinical Procedures and Leadership.
SUMMARY: Well-groomed and Professional in manner, dependable, honest, hardworking, organized, rarely late or sick and effective working both independently and as a team.
REFERENCES:Furnished upon request
Is this your Resume?
Fill out this form to request for your resume to be removed.