Seeking a designer’s position in Visual Communications field utilizing my 6 years experience in web and graphic design.
American InterContinental University Online: Hoffman Estates, IL
· Associate of Arts in Business Administration (4/2008)
· Bachelor of Fine Arts – Visual Communication/Web Design (5/2009)
· Master of Information Technology (Present)
o Concentration: Project Management
o Expected Graduation: 5/2010
System Support Analyst (2006- – January 11, 2010) Wachovia/Wells Fargo Bank
· Facilitated Incident bridgelines.
· Executed Incident Management process.
· Executed notification procedures for paging.
· Facilitated: Emergency Change controls, Data Center Access, Production Services Turnover meetings, -Shore developer and BPO request for technology assistance, and planned and unplanned outage verifications.
Web/Graphic Designer (2003- – present) Self-employed
· Create/Design web presentations, Flash development, graphic design, and corporate identities.
· Design, develop and implement: new web interfaces, graphics and layouts.
· Create, manage and maintain Internet sites, with key responsibility for creation of web content.
· Experience applying graphic design principles to produce creative and professional websites.
· Creation, optimization and manipulation of images.
· Advise clients on effective marketing techniques for search engine optimization.
· Operating Systems: Windows 95/ 98/2000/NT/XP, DOS, Lotus 123, I-net+ certified
· Software Applications: Adobe CS3, AOL, Home Site, Microsoft FrontPage, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Project 98, Microsoft Office suite, Lotus Notes, PICCT-Ticket Management Tool, SQL
· Graphic Design Programs: Photoshop CS3, Illustrator CS3, InDesign CS3, Adobe Products, Publisher2003.
· Web Design Programs: Dreamweaver MX, Flash MX
· Samples of design work can be viewed on: www.alejandracantu.com