To contribute exceptional sales ability, account management, and communications skills to a challenging Sales Management position.
· Trained in sales, product knowledge, and marketing skills.
· Experienced in business analysis & planning, marketing, and technical support.
· Highly successful in reactivation of dormant accounts.
· High energy, results oriented, self-motivated team player.
· Outstanding product knowledge with demonstrated training skills.
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex customer problems.
· Consistently meet or exceed sales quotas.
· State licensed real estate agent; able to develop sales and support networks.
Sales / Marketing
< Design and implement successful programs to ensure that customers received exceptional service. Negotiate settlement of disputes between company, members and builders. Trained new employees; coordinated workshops and seminars. Dealt with lenders, builders and attorneys. Established a large personal customer base. Maintained a preferred customer list.
< Utilized effectively management skills including planning, organizing, directing and controlling the activities of the properties or departments to ensure smooth work flow and continued company profitability. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of company ‘ s quality standards and ability to handle personnel, and pressure situations. Negotiate contracts; set forecasts; motivate staff and critique their abilities. Maintained inventory/quality control, merchandising, shipping/receiving, accounts payable and receivable, banking and cash management.
Morris and Raper Realtors, Inc., Atlanta, GA 8/07 – Present
New Homes Sales Specialist/Realtor
· Currently responsible for management and selling a total of $5,000,000 of inventory in a townhome condominium community. Provide professional and financial assistance to clients in search of residential, commercial and investment property. Market and advertise homes for sale averaging 2 sales per month in a challenging real estate market and economy. Schedule, organize, and give visual displays and presentations while hosting events to provide information on buying and incentive opportunities to real estate agents, home owner association and neighboring communities. Specialize in first-time home buyers, while educating clients of the advantages of becoming a homeowner.
Crown Realty Professionals, Inc., Conyers, GA 10/04 – 7/07
New Homes Sales Specialist/Realtor
· Onsite sales agent responsible for selling starter homes priced in the $140’s. Maintained sales quota of 8 per month, while assuring builder 100% of total sales price with builder’s preferred lender. Required to select floor plan and style of home for each homesite in community as well as exterior and interior colors for all inventory homes. Scheduled all builder/buyer meetings and closings with closing attorneys.
MDC Homes, Alpharetta, GA 11/02 – 10/04
New Homes Specialist
Business Account Executive (11/00 – 7/02)
Retail Sales Representative (2/00 – 11/00)
Georgia MLS Training Institute Real Estate License Tucker, GA
Owens Technical College Business Management Toledo, OH
Available Upon Request.
· Provided customer service and sales assistance to customers, averaging 40-45 new activations and $2,000 in accessory sales per month, exceeding management set quotas. Assisted with cash management procedure as well as opening and closing of store on daily basis. Recognized as the top sales rep for 4 months consecutively within my store location and one of the top ten within all Metro Atlanta retail stores for the months of June and August.
Customer Service Representative (7/95 – 6/97)
· Received 20 to25 incoming calls on a daily basis providing customer service and technical assistance to customer in a call center environment. Recognized for excellent management of time and being able to provide resolution while assisting customers. Handled escalated and irate customer calls. Maintained 95% to 100% scores for quality assurance measures on a consistent basis.
· Developed professional business relations with companies of all sizes. Provided technical consultations and solutions for wireless service related needs. Marketed wireless communication solutions to high-level executives. Recognized as top sales rep of the month for July 2001. Maintained an increase in sales and customer service satisfaction by 40% to 50%.
· Real Estate sales agent responsible for selling new homes in several different communities priced from the $140’s to $400’s. Provided management with all necessary paperwork and reports by their required timeline. Assist with sales and marketing strategies to produce additional traffic to neighborhoods, scheduled broker breakfasts and luncheons to present an opportunity to co-op agents as well as find prime locations for permanent directional signs. Recognized numerous times with certificate of excellence awards for internal and external customer satisfaction.
Verizon Wireless, Atlanta, GA 7/95 – 7/02