CAREER OBJECTIVE: A position as a paralegal/legal assistant with the opportunity to use office technology, legal software applications, excellent communication and organizational skills
Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY – 2009-2010 / graduation in May, 2010
Paralegal Studies/Legal Assistant – Certificate Program
Usage of legal terminology, legal software applications, legal research, law office technology. Courses: Introduction to Law, Litigation, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Legal Research &Writing
Bramson ORT College, New York, NY – 2004 – 2006
Associate Degree in Administrative Systems
Courses studied: Introduction to Data Processing (MS Excel, Power Point, Access),
Outlook, Basic Accounting (Peachtree, QuickBooks), Word Processing (MS Word), Keyboarding I, II, III, Secretarial Practice I, II, Desktop Publishing—Fundamentals (QuarkXpress, MS Office Publisher), InDesign, Photoshop
2006-2008 Langenscheidt Publishing Group, Long Island City, New York
Administrative and Marketing Assistant:
· Responsible for the organization of all trade shows and assistance with the execution of various marketing projects.
· Prepared paperwork for booth(s) and shipment of marketing materials.
· Ordered product catalogs, displays and arranged to have them shipped to each location from the warehouse.
· Created and maintained spreadsheets to track marketing expenditures for budgeting purposes.
· Maintained accurate records for all map/atlas products ordered and delivered to appropriate sales channels within the organization.
· Coordinated with various departments all shipments of marketing and sample materials.
· Performed other various department projects upon request such as catalog updates, design of sales and advertising materials for customer presentation and etc.
2005-2006 Golden Chocolate, New York
Administrative Assistant: Executive support and/or administrative duties: filling in purchase receipts, typing correspondence, reception desk, answering the telephone
SKILLS: Keyboarding—60 wpm; very good communication and organizational skills
LANGUAGES: English, Bulgarian, Armenian
REFERENCES: Provided upon request