BAS graduate of Architectural Building/Engineering Technology program. Four years experience in facility planning. Experience working with clients to procure best functional layouts for warehouse storage and packaging, manufacturing conference areas, and office design layouts. Able to create residential and commercial layouts with some design involved. Experienced in RI building code analysis. Five years experience utilizing Autodesk AutoCAD 2004-2009.and creating Power Point Presentations. Fifteen years experience with Microsoft Word. Skilled in Sketch Up 3D Dwg Program, Microsoft Office XP, and Vista.
RELATED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Concepts Articulated by Technology Inc., RI
Drafting/Space Planning 2004-Present
· Drafting/Space planner.
· Develop equipment plans for technical labs.
· Produce office furniture layouts for new and relocating offices.
· Residential As Builds and Commercial As Builds.
Swarovski Northern America Limited, Cranston, RI
Facility Planner 2006-2008
· Created As Builds for the corporation’s US east coast manufacturing and office facilities.
· Developed new multi equipment and/or office furniture layouts.
· Met with department managers to approve the most efficient plan.
· Worked with manufacturing and office personal to adopt more efficient layouts to create a better work flow or work environment.
· Worked with vendors to obtain product info and secure the best price for the customer.
· Developed Egress Evacuation plans and Emergency Personnel Sweep plans for both facilities.
· Produced As Builds of existing electrical panels, mechanical, and plumbing components.
· Presented Power Point presentations for changes in building function and form.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE:
Uvex Bacou Dallous, Smithfield, RI 1998-2004
Robotics Operator and Machine Operator
· Worked as a team member on machinery.
· Able to work under difficult and stressful situations.
· Able to identify and troubleshoot problems in quality of products timely and efficiently.
Boston Architecture College, Boston, MA
Candidate for Master of Architecture, Degree currently enrolled
New England Institute of Technology, Warwick, RI
Bachelor of Science Degree, Architectural/Building Engineering Technology, June 2008
Associate in Science Degree, Architectural/Building Engineering Technology, June 2006
Rhode Island College, Providence, RI
Completed courses towards Bachelor of Science Degree in Fine Arts, 2001-2002