|, Ca 94585|
|CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL|
|Profile||· More than 10 years’ successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, staff support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid potential problems.
· Possess solid computer skills.
· Excellent working knowledge using; Power Point Excel, WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Five-Nine Systems and Cisco Systems
· Ability to train, motivate, and supervise customer service employees.
· A team player, acknowledged as a “Total Quality Customer Service Professional.”
· Develop, plan, conduct audits and process payroll and payroll tax reports and filings, and maintain/update accurate inventories.
|Synopsis of Achievements||· Helped develop plans to increase customer retention by 19%, from 72% to 91%.
· Proactive planning led to notable increase in morale in the entire call center.
· Created quality assurance form to improve overall call monitoring scores.
· Created customer satisfaction survey, drastically reducing potential problems.
|Employment||Syndero Inc, Fairfield, CA||2006 – 2009|
|Call Center Manager
· Managed all aspects of quality within an e-commerce call center.
· Managed an 80 seat call center based on a 100 calls per individual daily, multiple skills, inbound, outbound, email contacts and mail contact.
· Coached members in leadership roles and provide techniques on how to motivate their direct reports in order to provide the best experience for the customer.
· Regularly took customer calls promoting a team environment and coaching from experience.
· Maintained quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.
· Facilitated weekly meetings
· Processed payroll
|Bridgeport Financial, San Francisco, CA||2002 – 2006|
· Directly supervised Collection Floor (managed a team of 10 people or more).
· Instrumental in igniting revenues from $85K in 2002 to $106K in 2003.
· Performed third party debt collections.
|Education||Merritt Junior College, Oakland, CA||
|References Furnished Upon Request|