Angelica M. Vicencio Diaz
17 Bicknell St.
Kittery, ME 03904
To obtain greater challenge and responsibility in any work place, whose main goal is to show my dedication to any task given to me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
Highly motivated, committed to excellence, and high standards of professionalism. Acquire Excellent Communication skills both in oral and written English and Spanish. Organizational and management skills are my commitment to the workplace. I have experience with interactive skills, able to facilitate and reconstruct curriculum. Have knowledge of some basic child sign language skills. Computer skills such as: data entry, access, spreadsheets, excel, word processing, etc. and customer serv. Skills.
Lead teacher/child development skills.
– Supervised 5/15 toddlers.
– Assess children’s needs.
– Educated staff, substitutes and parents. – Maintained an enriching and positive environment. – Documented child’s needs, growth, and progress. – Have studied certain modules that are required in a CDC for toddlers/infant/school aged. – Involved with the performance of specific routine, repetitive or closely related tasks. – Facilitate and encourage professional growth among coworkers. – Customer Service rep. for Wells Fargo Bank at Dial America. – Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Representative. – Customer Service Rep for Green Mountain Energy Company at GC Services.
Clerical and Administrative Assistant:
– Assistant in clerical work in child development setting. – Clerical assistant in Landscaping Company. – Logging database, inputting company checks into QuickBooks. – Preparing company invoices and mailing. – Faxing, Filing, and order tracking of company files. – Updating company stat. as required.
– Preparing client statements.
- In charge of bookkeeping, ordering new products, stocking products. - Handling the cashier and conducting sales promoting business. - Customer service skills attending guest.
- Destiny Honors Academy, High School Diploma
Customer Service Rep. Wells Fargo/Dial America, San Diego, CA 2009 Clerical Assistant, Ortiz Landscaping, San Diego, CA 2009 Primary caregiver/clerical assistant, Kinder land Learning Center, Killeen, TX 2008 Customer Service Rep. GC Services, Green Mountain Energy Comp. Killeen, TX 2008 Primary Caregiver, Education Connection, Killeen, TX 2007 Educational Technician, CDC, Groton, CT 2006 Primary Caregiver, Motherly Love Learning Center, Killeen, TX 2006 Hostess/Cashier, La Familia Restaurant, Killeen, TX 2005