Possesses over nine (9) years of experience in various areas of Systems Analysis and Software Development. Experience includes a concentration in HP3000 mainframe based programming. Supports company web based applications using web authoring PC based software. A leader with five years as System Analyst/Lead Developer for a Software Development group.
BA – Buisness Community College
Portland Community College
Senior Systems Analyst
Health Net Health Plan of Oregon (November, 1995 ï¿½ Present)
- As Senior Systems Analyst/Developer, authored a mainframe software application that makes member health care data available 24 hours a day to a third party vendor. This vendor creates automated phone menu systems and uses the resulting data to allow members to retrieve their health care information by telephone.
- Support the Health Net Health Plan of Oregon Web Site using HTML and MS Front Page.
- Support an existing production mainframe environment by designing, writing and changing software.
- Member of team that developed automated enrollment software which gives corporate health care customers the ability to submit their employee enrollment adds and updates in any format (via any medium).
- As lead programmer, implemented a document digitizing process to scan and digitize health care claims received from various print medium. Administered this process on a daily basis. Enhanced and changed the process when needed.
American Furniture (February, 1994 – November, 1995)
- Created an employee time tracking system on the HP3000 using Speedware and Cobol.
- Designed software requirements and implemented code for employee time tracking system. Participated in software testing and code inspections.
- Worked as an analyst on the team responsible for creating an automated sales and delivery system. System included inventory control and scheduling software for deliveries.
New Mexico Educational Assistance Foundation (July, 1991 – February, 1994)
- Solved end user problems in a production support capacity.
- Wrote and analyzed software programs in Cobol and Speedware.
- Maintained an existing mainframe production environment.
Computer Lab Consultant
University of New Mexico (October, 1990 – May, 1991)
- Managed a functioning computer lab including maintenance of hardware and software.
- Assisted student users with hardware and general questions.
No active resume