Office Administrative Assistant
7/2006 – 3/2009 – RND Resources, Inc., Woodland Hills, California
· Receptionist for heavy call volume, sort and disperse all incoming mail, schedule client and tax appointments, basic office routine inclusive of coping various documents, ordering supplies, mail, maintenance of all databases for clients, preparation of all documentation for SEC and FINRA audits, maintenance of all office machines.
Billing/Claims/Freight Payment/Mail Room Manager
3/2004 – 7/2006 – FDSI Logistics, Agoura Hills, California
· Managed billing department of 12 people which was responsible for 300-1,000 daily carrier invoices, encompassing auditing for correct rates and FAK’s, entering invoices into database and dispersing to billing personnel. Responsible for all loss/damage freight claims for all clients. Responsible for mail room inclusive of scanning, disbursement of mail, and daily electronic data entry. Also responsible for dispersment of all freight payments to clients.
Order Manager/Billing/Data Entry/Customer Service
1/1999 – 2/2004 – Coast To Coast Computer Products, North Hills, California
· Maintained accuracy of orders for 80 sales personnel inclusive of daily backorder reports, changes of address, quantities and pricing. Daily interaction with 35 vendors, customer billing and customer service.
Account Coordinator/Loan Funder
6/1997 – 1/1999 – Countrywide Warehouse Lending, Pasadena, California
· Extensive contact with mortgage brokers, title companies, escrow companies and banking institutions. Funding loans inclusive of auditing, calculations and informing customers with funding conditions. Monthly bank reconciliation, filing, heavy phones, heavy customer service and collection of past due monies.
Office Manager/HR Assistant/Payroll Assistant
5/1994 – 6/1997 – Spraylat Corporation, Los Angeles, California
· Administrative office management inclusive of new hires, exit interviews, COBRA and 401k benefits/distribution, maintenance of personnel files. Payroll assistant for 250 employees, A/P, A/R, fiscal budgeting, fiscal meeting schedules. Heavy phones, filing and customer service.
Senior Administrative Assistant/Executive Secretary
3/1985 – 5/1994 – Hughes Aircraft Company, Redondo Beach, California
· Maintained calendars for meetings, appointments and personnel schedules. Monthly R/D of statistical reports, sales reports, contractual agreements, expense reports, personnel files, phones, filing, raw material/finished goods pricing and computerized inventory.
9/1983 – 2/1985 – Arizona State University, Tucson, Arizona
· Associate Arts Degree
9/1979 – 6/1983 – Inglewood High School, Inglewood, California
AT&T Merlin, Rohn, Multi-line switchboard
Outlook email, Internet/Intranet protocol, MS Word, Word Perfect, MS Office, Excel, Access, Powerpoint
Payroll, A/P, A/R, Human Resources
Typing of 65-90 wpm and ten-key by sight.
Gateway Pentium Dual Core PC
MS Office Suite