1209 E. Minnehaha Ave.
St. Paul Minnesota 55106
Home Ph. (651) 793-9224
Cell Ph. (651) 343-4608
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position as a welder, machine operator or as a laborer to allow me to utilize my
Skills through employment.
· Mig, stick, spray, pulse, arc welder.
· Knowledgeable in blueprint readings for welders, and other areas.
· Excellent hand eye coordination.
· Able to work with plates of any thickness.
· Proven ability to learn new areas of responsibilities and adapt to any necessary changes.
· Exceptional leadership and training abilities.
· Outstanding conceptual and problem solving abilities.
· Capable of handling a variety of tasks efficiently.
· Able to meet necessary deadlines, with outstanding results.
1993 Platt College San Diego, California. Majored in Electro-Mechanical Engineering with a minor in
Industrial Design & Graphic Technology. Trained in Auto-Cad releases (10 & 12).
1985 Lima Senior High. Lima, Ohio. Mechanical Drafting, Graduate.
(2008-2008) Sierra Metals Inc; Eagan, Mn.
Welding, and fabrication of residential and commercial structures. Inspection of welds.
(2007-2008) Gortech Inc; Jacksonville, Fl.
Welding,and construction of the Lima, Ohio Ethanol plant. Inspection of welds.
(2006-2007) Schwing Inc; White Bear Lake, Mn.
Welding,and fabrication of cement mixers. Inspection of welds.
(2003-2005) Security Systems Equipment; Cincinnati, Oh.
Welding of bank safes, and A.T.M’S machines. Inspection of welds.
(2001-2003) Blastech Inc; Cincinnati, Oh.
Industrial cleaner service. Cleaning of tank’s and silo’s. Sand-Blasting, Dry-Ice
Blasting, and Hydro-Blasting.
(1999-2001) American Fan Company; Fairfield Oh.
Welding, and fabrication of Industrial fans, and blowers. Inspection of welds.
MILITARY: United States Navy; Boatswain Mate, Honorable discharge, 7/88 to 7/92
· Sea Service Development Ribbon
· Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
· National Defense Medal
· Southwest Asia Service Medal with two (Bronze Stars)