- Phone: 209-862-1789
- Cell: 209-914-0142
- 1939 Pine St.
- Newman , CA 95360
My objective is to find a good stable job where I can earn some extra money to help pay my way through college, support my family and help them pay the bills, and to have extra money to do extracirruclar activities.
- Â I would have to say my biggest accomplishment is how I have never drank or done drugs in my whole life. I’ve worked hard in school and I plan to continue my education so I can become successful. I have proven to be an influence on many others which has always been a goal of mine. My biggest accomplishment is that I’m still alive and I’m enjoying life no matter what the circumstances.
I had to be at the Fair early in the morning and stay there until late at night. I worked in a group of young individuals like myself to help maintain a controlled and clean atmosphere. I fed the animals, cleaned up after them, moved them to different cages, carried heavy items, cleaned around the cages to keep everything clean, put items up in high places, and supervised the pet farm.
- I volunteered at the Merced Fair in Merced, CA and I would have to say it was a wonderful experience for me.
Lifted heavy objects and delivered and assembled them.
- I voluteered to work with a close friend for no pay but to get the experience.
Worked with young chilren and helped them have a good experience being at camp on there own without their parents. In charge of about 15 kids and helped them help each other using teamwork and communication skills. Taught children about the wildlife.
- This was a great experience for me because I got show what kind of a leader I am and got to see how children interacted with each other in given situations. I love working with chilren and being able to make a difference and become a role model in there life is a major accomplishment for me.
Campos Soccer is a family business and I was given the opportunity to voluteer there and help out.I helped work the cash register, organized and cleaned,and sold items to customers.
- Being able to work with my Grandpa was a good experience for me because he taught me a lot, especially about working hard and never giving up.
I volunteered at this gym three times a week when I was a senior in high school. I vacuumed, used a mop and broom, cleaned the windows, wiped down the equipment, and took out the trash.
- It taught me how to work hard even if your not doing it for money. It also taught me how to remind myself to always keep organized and stay clean.
- Football MVP sophmore and senior year in high school. Most Improved Player Tennis-Junior Year of high school. Most dedicated Student-8th grade Honor Roll in high school
- Title: Delivery Man
- Title: Officer
- Title: Personal Trainer
Company: The Body Shop
- Title: youth pastor
Company: Newman First Baptist Church
- Title: Employee
- Title: Mother/College Student