A vetran with over 8 years of experience as a Transportation Specialist seeking a challenging and lasting position as a Logistics, Transportation, or Support Operations Manager with your company where my extensive knowledge, experience and interpersonal skills will contribute toward the growth and success of the organization.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
– Through eight years of military employment in logistics embarkation, operations, exercise support, and transportation, I gained a broad knowledge of procurement of common carrier and other transportation services by rail, motor, air, and water.
– Noted by supervisors as "an outstanding leader" with "a remarkable ability to maintain …bearing and handle high stress situation," and "always organized, persistent, and hardworking."
Sept. 2007 CDL Operator / Merchandiser I
– Jun. 2009 Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated Company, N.C. 28562
Dec. 2005 Logistics / Embarkation Supervisor
-May 2007 UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, CLR-3, LSCo, FPO 96604, Ap 8420
– Supervised and trained three different detachments of 27 Marine in Air Mobility Movements. Ensuring the morale, well-being, and disciplines of personnel assigned were held to standards and regulations.
– Planned, coordinated, supervised, and executed the movement of personnel, cargo, and equipment via air transport. Successfully processing approximately 150,000 personnel and over 900,000 pounds of cargo in support of OIF/OEF.
– Implemented changes to Standard Operating Procedures for A/DACG in Okinawa Japan.
– Enforced the priority of movement by assigning aircraft load numbers.
– Ensured units prepared, documented, and certified vehicles, HAZMAT, and other cargo for air movement, to include RFID tags and Military Shipping Labels.
– Inspected and assisted units with the preparation of cargo (weigh, mark, measure, load, secure, manifest, and compute and mark center of balance).
– Prepared passenger manifests in GATES.
– Prepared and certified load plans.
CARLDELLE PATRICK RESUME OF QUALIFICATIONS
Apr. 2003 Marine Combat Instructor
Dec 2002 Logistics / Embarkation Supervisor
-Apr. 2003 2d FSSG, 26th MEU
– Supervised and trained 26 personnel in Logistics and Embarkation.
– Assisted in deployment, developed, analyzed, and executed movement and embarkation and load plans during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
– Selected and procured commercial and government-operated land, air, and water transportation services. Monitored loading and offloading of personnel, equipment, and supplies onto ship, aircrafts, and other transportation.
– Coordinated, complied, and maintained logistics data.
Nov. 1999 Logistics / Embarkation Specialist
-Oct. 2002 CSSG-3, LSCo, Kaneohe Bay, Hi 96863
– Established, maintained, and controlled transportation on beaches, landing zones, air and seaports, and rail trucks, and container terminals.
– Supervised landing support training.
– Assisted in deploying unit personnel and materials.
– Utilized automated systems such as MDSS-II.
– Performed warehousing, terminal operations, materials handling, packing packaging, preservation, and handling of hazardous materials .
Formal School Instructor Course, Basic Landing Support School, Financial Management Course, Logistics / Embarkation Specialist Course, Transportation Coordinators Automated Information for Movements System II (TC-AIMS II) Functional User, MDSS-II, Automated Air Load Planning System, Mobilization/Deployment Planning, Defense Packaging of Hazardous Materials for Transportation, Rail Load Course, Joint Operation Planning & Execution System (JOPES), Automated Load Planning Course (AALPS), Global Transportation Network (GTN), Blue Force Tracker (BFT), Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES), Intra-theater Airlift Request System (ITARS), Movement Tracking System (MTS), Single Mobility System (SMS), Windows 2003-7/XP, MS Project, and MS Office
– Citronelle High School, Citronelle, AL 36562
– Currently attending Ashworth University