MARY C. RUSSELL
Seeking a position as teller manager or senior bank teller where I can utilize my 24 years of banking and customer service experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Recognized consistently for outstanding teller accuracy and customer service.
· Earned reputation of a top performer among colleagues and senior management.
· Demonstrated exceptional leadership and communication skills.
· Take pride in bringing a friendly, polite, calm and professional attitude to the job.
· Proficient using banking software applications as well as Microsoft Word.
Citizens Bank, NH 1995-1998, CT 1998-2009
First New Hampshire Bank, NH 1993-1995
Merchants National Bank, NH 1985-1993
· Teller duties included maintaining proper cash limits, cashing checks, accepting deposits, issuing cashier’s checks, money orders, traveler’s checks, advances, transfers, and handling large amounts of currency.
· Promoted to manager after 2 years in 1987
· Manager duties included opening and closing branch, approving overrides, training new hires, monitoring cash limits, ordering branch office supplies, approving checks for tellers, managing teller work schedules and breaks, participating in the hiring process, provided feedback for employee reviews and evaluations, and ensured high quality customer service across the team.
· Chosen among a select group to represent Citizens Bank in a 3 month community service sabbatical at the Women and Children’s Center, Cromwell, CT – 2001
· Citizens Bank Volunteer of the Year Award – 2005
· Security and Fraud
· Bank Secrecy
· Anti-money Laundering
· Privacy Act
· Bank Regulations (Reg CC, D, and E)
CENTRAL CONNECTICUT STATE COLLEGE, New Britain, CT 1970-1972
NORTHWEST CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL, West Hartford, CT 1966-1970
COMMUNITY SERVICE / AWARDS
· Volunteer of the Year – Town of Rocky Hill, CT – 2006
· Volunteer – Cromwell Children’s Home – Buddy Program – Cromwell, CT – 2003-2008
· Second Grade CCD Teacher
· Ecumenical Minister (Church/In-home)