· Seeking a full time position on Retail/ Food service industry
· 2007 2009 Manager Children Clothing Store ( AZ) Budgeting, Managing public relations, Relations with vendors, Choosing new line clothing lines, Customer service, Co- Design store image as well as publicity. Handling special orders for wedding parties, sweet sixteen. Coordinate all the needs of baptisms and Christianizes ceremonies for the customers.
· 2006 2007 Banquet server The Phoenician Resort (Scottsdale, AZ) Ensure guest satisfaction, Overlook buffets and menu events for Meetings rooms, dining rooms, Cocktail parties, weddings, lunch, dinner. Service events(300+) Provide detail service for small parties all with 5 star service standards. Service with a smile thru rush times.
· 2005 2007Server Camelback inn (Scottsdale, AZ) Give guests the experience of vacation and make them feel special thru service with a smile and promptness, always anticipating their needs and working with your team members to reach that goal. Providing service to 50+ guests per meal period per server station.
· 2004 2005 Restaurant Supervisor The millennium resort (Scottsdale, AZ) Scheduling, Time and Attendance, Overlook Restaurant with 100 customer per meal period, In room dining, Pool activities, Outdoor rentals, Hotel bar, Consultant in menus for restaurant, In room dining Pool menu and daily specials, Coordinate special events seating (Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years). Training new hires on service standards and safety guidelines for outdoor activities.
· 2001 2004Asistant Manager TheBroadmoor Hotel(CO. Springs, CO) Time and Attendance for 50+ employees, Training food servers in 5 stars service guidelines, training pool attendants in safety procedures in pool surveillance, pedal boat rentals, bike rentals, hiking trails. Oversee restaurant service and food expedite. Help in the interview process for new hires. Opening and closing pool facility for the season. Winter months Espressos coffee shop Inventory of merchandise, over the counter medicine and basic needs items, Order parties, birthday cakes, coffee and other essentials for coffee operations, customer service, make drinks and serve breakfast and lunch, cash registers operations, bank assigned for extra chance for daily use. Training new hires for procedures and service guidelines.
· Indio High School Indio California,
· Hospitality Supervision 2003 (American Lodging and Motel Certified)
· Food and Beverage Management(2004)
· Honest, able to listen; Take directions, instructions criticism, Positive Attitude
· Eager to help
· 10 years experience in providing the best possible service