1105 N Walker Ln • Olathe, KS 66061
Phone: 913-221-5008 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DeVry University – Kansas City, MO
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – anticipated graduation date: June, 2010
• Gamma Beta Phi National Honor Society – Treasurer – 2009
• Dean’s List (CGPA 3.59) – 2009
• Winner of 2009 DeVry Speak Off (persuasive speech competition)
Relevant Coursework To Date:
Intermediate Accounting I and II, Federal Tax Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Statistics for Business, Principals of Management, Finance, Economics, and Marketing
• Strong computer skills in MS Excel, Word,.Outlook, Power Point, Project, Access
• 17,000 KSPH & 10-key by touch
• Works effectively as both a team member and independently
• Outstanding time management
• Ability to multi-task and handle detailed projects while working under strict deadlines
• Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
Internal Revenue Service – Kansas City, MO
Data Transcriber, 2/2009 to 5/2009
• Examining, correcting, processing, and inputting information from a variety of taxpayer prepared ..returns and related schedules, federal tax forms, and other taxpayer information into the IRS computer ..system.
• Met and Exceeded quota for quality and efficiency earning performance bonuses weekly.
Sprint – Kansas City, MO
Provisioning Specialist, (temporary position through JM Neil) 4/2007 to 10/2008
• Provided training and support including the creation of training manuals and job aids.
• Created and Implemented new processes to increase performance and minimize errors.
• Assisting on conference calls/net meetings and meetings with cable partners and other key players to ..ensure system migration goes smoothly for our division.
• Assisted with writing business rules for contract between Sprint and Time Warner Cable.
• Processed daily reports to correct all erred orders in the systems.
• Provisioned port out requests in the form of an LSR and CSR. Answered inbound calls from cable ..partners and LEC’s regarding issues. Ensured all orders were processed within SLA guidelines.
• Assisted with special projects from management as needed.
• Girl Scouts of America – Cookie Sales Manager, Tonganoxie, KS
• Bridging the Gap – Community Recycling Center, North Kansas City, MO
• City Union Mission – Stuff A Truck Program, Kansas City, MO