Carl D. Fulli
37 Delaney Court
Roseville, CA 95678
cell phone – 916.865.8363
Technical professional with 10 years experience in building and programming PBX systems including VoIP, and PC based voicemail & call accounting systems, as well as network administration and desktop/laptop support. Experience in project coordination and management of service/operations department for a telecommunications reseller with a base of 500 customers.
Seeking a technical or management position in a demanding environment that will allow me to build upon my technical experience in the Sacramento area at a telecommunications/network reseller, distributor, or service provider, or other company.
– Strong technical telephony background.
– Proven experience with coordination and management of service and installations.
– Current knowledge of telephony platforms and applications.
– Experience with system administration, e-mail, and VPN’s.
02/06 – 11/08
Mitel (Formerly Inter-Tel)
Mitel is a manufacturer of voice communication products
– Manage all installation and large MAC jobs for the branch including assigning project coordinators, technicians, and sub-contractors for installation of communications systems (PBX, voicemail, call accounting, routers, and switches).
– Part of the management team that took the Sacramento branch from a ranking of # 32 (out of 40 branches nationwide) to a ranking of # 2 in two years.
– Reduced subcontractor labor costs from 23% of revenue to an average of 4%.
– Increased customer satisfaction rates in regards to timeliness of installations by 40%.
– Coordinate new telecommunications service installations and changes with providers for customers.
– Acting Operations Manager when needed by branch
– Act as a liaison between the Sales Department and the Operations Team with regards to design, planning and implementation of service and installations.
– Act as a technician on installations to get in the field to keep up my tech skills, save the company labor revenue, and keep aware of the changing environment.
9/99 – 10/05
Stars & Stripes Telecom
San Jose, CA
Stars & Stripes is a reseller of voice communication products
8/00 – 10/05 Operations Manager/IT Manager/Telecom Technician
– Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Service Department.
– Manage scheduling and dispatch of technicians for the service and installation of voicemail, call accounting, and PBX systems.
– Act as a liaison between the Sales Department and the Service Department with regards to design, planning and implementation of service and installations.
– Install/Service of PBX systems, including all related programming, installation of all related hardware and configuration of digital circuits and analog trunks.
– Coordinate telephony service installations with telecommunications providers for customers.
– Systems Administrator for in-house voice and data services including Windows 2003 Servers, Exchange 2003, routers, VPN, printers and desktop/laptop support for all users and related applications.
– Implemented in-house Siemens Voice over IP (VoIP) platform for company employees to work from home.
– Upgraded existing NT 4.0/Exchange 5.5 network to Server 2003/Exchange 2003.
– Developed and deployed VPN solution for remote users and administration.
– Created electronic forms for employee review process as well as customer service requests.
9/99 – 8/00 Computer Telephony Technician
– Implementation of CTI applications including unified messaging and call control.
– Customer orientation and training of PBX and voicemail systems as well as CTI applications.
– Build, program, install and service PC based voicemail and call accounting systems
– Assist in the administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of the office LAN.
– Troubleshoot user problems, printing problems, email installation, maintenance, and network connectivity of 30 workstation computers.
8/88 – 9/99
City of Los Altos, CA
Los Altos, CA
The City of Los Altos is a residential community located 40 miles south of San Francisco.
Maintenance Worker II – Irrigation Technician / Boulevard Manager
– Lead worker managing crews of up to 10 people for maintenance and repair of boulevards and irrigation systems.
– Coordinate installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of city irrigation system pertaining to controllers, wiring, valves, and piping.
– Responsible for evaluating and purchasing of all irrigation supplies and materials.
– Supervise weekend work crews (community service) with an emphasis on safety and productivity.
– Vice President of the Los Altos Public Employees Association.
Axxess and 5000
Aspire/Aspire-S series including Voice over IP (VoIP).
HiPath 3000 and HiCom 150h.Including Manager E & Manager I as well as related Voice over IP (VoIP) and networking applications.
FX Series and DX80 series.
5.5/6.x series for Windows 2000/NT 4.0 and 5.4 series for Novell including Unified Messaging and Faxing applications.
Office Messenger and Internet Unified Messenger for Windows NT and 2000.
8.x series for Microsoft DOS & 9.x –11.x series for Windows NT 4.0.
Officeview 5.x series for Windows 200-Including unified messaging, call control, and ACD applications.
Installation and configuration of PBX Extenders via IP.
External hardware solution for implementation of Voice over IP on existing phone systems.
Apps & OS
PC based call accounting software for Windows.
Office 2000/2003, Windows Server 2003, Exchange 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, NT Workstation/Server 4.0, Windows 98, 95, 3.1 and DOS.
Institute for Business & Technology – Santa Clara, CA
– Computer Network Technician CNT 130 Accredited Certificate
Computing Technology Industry Association
– A+ CERTIFIED