Charles R. Chase
624 Daniel Webster Hwy
Merrimack, NH 03054
Objective: To become an integral part of a World Class Organization. While attaining a challenging, strategic and long-term management role leveraging my experience, talents and developing my strengths at the same time as achieving organizational excellence.
Leadership/Communication Skills: Superb ability to create and define Team goals that are original and solid for team success. Ability to successfully communication key points with all levels of company personnel; making certain the direction and result is clear. Create concrete decisions based on company policies and procedures ensuring company goals and investments are the foundation for all Team results. Ensure team members clearly understand that schedules are to be up-to-date and accurate for appointments and meetings.
Deltek Technical Readiness Manager Oct 2006- July 2009
Spearheaded an innovative team enabling support organization to fully leverage efficiencies of their human resource investment via strategic training methodologies.
• Initiated the necessary steps to insert Global Support into the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Guaranteeing support had a voice in the process of future product initiatives/releases.
• Collaborated with Technical Services Management Team to create and implement project plan to regionalize Technical Support across the United States.
• Implemented a method to report on call volume prior to, during and after product release dates to ensure the Global Support is prepared to provide World Class Support to customers.
• Assist in capacity planning and placement of new hire analysts to ensure wide spread accessibility of support to Deltek Customers.
• Trained new analysts and current analysts on Costpoint, BPM, Vision, Advantage for geographic dispersement of products across the US.
• Created training plans for Deltek BPM, Costpoint, Vision, Advantage, OpenPlan, WinSight enabling the Support organization to quickly train or cross train analysts.
• Researched and facilitated the purchase of a Web Based Training application for use by all of Global Support which would allow analysts to accomplish internal training and possible certifications for all Deltek Products.
• Deltek SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) Certified
Deltek Systems Senior Technical Lead Jun 2005 – Oct 2006
A Technical Support role requiring a great deal of knowledge and experience. Being readily “available” to provide backline support to Technical Analysts, Senior Technical Analysts and billable Technical Consultants. Leader and mentor to Technical Services which includes new employee training and ongoing employee development.
• Developed and maintained expert knowledge of all Deltek products and services.
• Acted as a liaison between PSA Technical Services and PSA Development by attending Development meetings. Provided backline support to Technical Analysts/Senior Technical Analysts and all billable Technical Consultants with regard to Deltek products and customer applications.
• Performed daily call ticket reviews of Senior Technical/Technical Support Analysts and held weekly meetings (as necessary).
• Worked with Support Manager to assess training program and adjust as necessary.
• Provided new employee training and ongoing employee development.
• Member of Performance Troubleshooting Team. Development, QC and Support team combined to review customer performance issues at all levels for Vision customers
• Provided technical support for networks, operating systems and third-party products within the scope of Deltek products and solutions.
BearingPoint, Inc Senior Consultant Apr 2004 – Jun 2005
Senior Consultant in the Financial Services practice of BearingPoint.
• Provided Consulting Services across multiple industries focusing on high performance and availability e-Business architectures.
• Developed expertise in data/voice network architecture design and implementation, web applications, systems integration and deployment, network and systems administration.
• Provided Sarbanes-Oxley documentation for Large Financial Companies including Key Controls, Critical Touch Points/Handoffs, and Critical IT Applications.
XO Communications – Contract May 2003 – Apr 2004
• Responsible for daily activities with the Web Hosting and Operations Support Team.
• Technical Lead for Work Force Management implementation (Viryanet)
• Supervised software testing group prior to implementing changes into production environment.
Senatus Consulting Inc, Senior Consultant Jan 2002 – Apr 2003
Senior Technical Consultant/Lead
• GE Capital Card Finances $80M implementation of world wide call center.
• Worked side-by-side with GE Network Engineers in the redesign of the architecture for the IBM facility in Alpharetta, GA.
Kana (formerly Silknet Software) Professional Services Senior Consultant, Feb 2000 – Jan 2002
Senior Technical Consultant – Subject Matter Expert on all products
• Implemented Customer Relationship Management Software for customers
• Attended Pre-Sales and Sales meeting as Technical Expert
Computer Paradigm Group, LLC, Senior Consultant, Dec 1998 – Feb 2000
Senior Technical Consultant
• Local technical consulting and implementations for small to medium sized business.
• Ensuring companies were up to date with technologies that were cost effective.
USAF Network Administrator (3C0x1N), Nov 1989 – Feb 1999
Staff Sergeant, United States Air Force
• Network Engineer, supervising personnel working on several specific operating systems, applications and security components.
• Veteran Operation Desert Storm – Turkey and Saudi Arabia/Kuwait
Community College of the Air Force
11/89 – 03/99
Clovis Community College
Solaris System Administration I & II
Microsoft NT Server 4.0 Enterprise
Microsoft Networking (USAF Courses)
Microsoft NT Workstation 4.0
Microsoft NT Server 4.0
AMA Core Mgmt Skills
Senior Subject Matter Expert (SME), Technical Lead, Total Quality Management (TQM) Implementer, Identify, develop and conduct worker and supervisor on-the-job training requirements, Review complaints and grievances; investigate and analyze facts to resolve conflicts between co-workers.
Windows IIS, Apache, SunOne, Netscape iPlanet, MS-SQL (6.x/7.x/2000), Oracle DB,
BEA WebLogic Application/HTTP Servers, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, X Windows, Exceed, Visio (Documentation, Design), Load Runner, Test Director, CRM Applications – (Implementation, Configuration, Troubleshooting), MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, MS Proxy Server, Veritas Products, Network Monitoring (HP OpenView, BMC), Deltek Vision, Advantage, BPM/Cognos, Costpoint, and knowledgeable in wInsight Web.
IBM, Sun Microsystems, HP, Intel (x86), Dell, Compaq, Routers/Switches (Ethernet, Gigabit, Fiber), Print Servers, Load Balancing Products (Cisco CSS, Cisco Local Director, Arrow Point, F5 (Big IP)), Networking Hardware and Cabling, EMC Storage
Microsoft, UNIX (Solaris, HP), Linux