OBJECTIVE: To be hired for a job accentuating my skills with people, children, computers, and general organization.
I have a strong background as a customer service representative as well as a secretary/office manager. I work well with people as well as independently, I am incredibly organized and neat, and I bring a strong set of values and a sense of pride in my work. I would be a valuable asset to any work environment.
1993-1997 High School Diploma, Mansfield High School
2002-2002 Phlebotomy Certificate, Laboratory Training & Consulting Services
2003-2004 Medical Assistant Certificate, Career Education Institute
06/09 – 11/09 Real Estate Paralegal, United Title Insurance Co.
· Answering incoming calls
· Followed closings from beginning to end
· Interacted with attorneys, banks, municipalities
· Disbursed funds
· Obtained and maintained relationships with current and new clients
· Maintained and created filing systems
2/08 – 10/09 Administrative Assistant, BAE Systems
· Answering all incoming phone calls and transferring to correct employee
· Taking weekly section meeting minutes and distributing them to all section members
· Checking security clearance for incoming visitors, signing them in, and directing/escorting them to the correct area of the office
· Making travel arrangements for management/executive employees
· Data entry, faxing, mail distribution and various other office duties
· Preparing conference rooms for meetings, ordering/preparing refreshments for meetings
9/05 – 9/06 Administrative Assistant, Arbour-Fuller Hospital
· Assisting the Director of Risk Management in various administrative duties, including filing, copying, faxing and information distribution.
· Maintaining scheduling and memo distribution for the Director of Nursing.
· Managing several administrative duties for the Director of Education.
· Updating, researching and maintaining the medical licensing for all of the physicians affiliated with Arbour-Fuller Hospital, as well as any applicants for future employment.
12/03 – 6/04 Medical Assistant, OB/GYN Associates
· Scheduling patient appointments.
· Ordering supplies needed for practice.
· Taking incoming calls from patients, doctor’s offices, pharmacies, etc.
· Taking patient medical history.
· Assisting physician with various medical procedures.
· Taking dictation from doctors for medical records.
· Sending paperwork for TDI and insurance companies.
· Greeting new and incoming patients, as well as delivery personnel and drug representatives.
· Process and deliver incoming mail.
03/03 – 09/03 Phlebotomist Clerk, Sturdy Memorial Hospital
· Drew patient’s blood in all areas of the hospital as needed.
· Kept track of all timed blood draws throughout the hospital.
· Entering patient information into computer system.
03/99 – 11/00 Escrow Officer, Colonial Title & Escrow
· Followed closings from beginning to end
· Interacted with attorneys, banks and state/municipal offices
· Obtained and maintained relationships with new and current customers
1/94 – 11/00 Office Manager/Secretary, McGuire Landscape & Tree
· Ordering and maintaining office and landscape supplies.
· Scheduling appointments and estimates with prospective customers.
· Scheduling jobs for all employees on a weekly basis.
· Accounts receivable and accounts payable.
· All payroll & bookkeeping duties.
· Greeting any incoming customers.
· Sending out flyers, Christmas cards, and any other correspondence to customers.
· Maintained all files and filing systems.
· Sorted and distributed all incoming correspondence.
· Input all data into computer system.
· Lotus Notes
· Microsoft Applications (including but not limited to Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Medical Manager
· Type 60-65 wpm
· Phlebotomy Certificate, LTCS, obtained October 2002
· Bloodborne Pathogens, OSHA, obtained October 2002
· EKG Certificate, Career Education Institute, obtained June 2004
· CPR/First Aid Certificate, American Heart Association, obtained August 2004
· Medical Assistant Certificate, Career Education Institute, obtained November 2004
· Lifeguard Certificate, Newport County YMCA, obtained June 2005
· YMCA Child Abuse Prevention, Newport County YMCA, obtained June 2005