To obtain a full-time position as a Certified Medical Assistant in a company with potential for growth and advancement.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS
Bilingual (English/ Spanish), CPR certified, Certified by AMT.
Bayshore Pediatrics, Pasadena TX.
Medical Assistant Externship, Jan. 2009 – Feb. 2009
· Prepared treatment rooms for examination of patients.
· Gave injections and treatments to patients.
· Measured vital signs, weight and height, and recorded information.
· Verification of insurance, filing, and patient check in/out
Clutch City Sports & Entertainment, Houston TX.
Cashier/ Retail Associate, Aug. 2007 – Present
· Assist customer with merchandise.
· Accept payment using P.O.S. system.
Griggs Department/Ace Hardware, Pasco WA.
Clothing Associate, Apr. 2006 – Jun. 2007
· Merchandising and inventory of sales floor.
· Reset of sales floor daily.
Rosetta Assisted Living, Richland WA.
Residential Care Manager, Mar. 2005 – Nov. 2005
· Established work schedules and assignments for staff according to workload, space and equipment availability.
· Recruited, hired, and evaluated the performance of care giving staff.
Rosetta Assisted Living, Pasco WA.
Caregiver, Oct. 2003 – Feb. 2005
· Assisted residents in all aspects of daily living and activities according to level of care from respite to hospice.
· Transferred ambulatory and assisted with mobility of gate restricted residents.
Sanford – Brown Institute, Houston TX.
Certificate, Medical Assisting. Feb. 2009
GPA: 3.75, Major GPA: 3.75