University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
Bachelor of Business Administration
Expected Graduation: January 2010
Supplementary Major: Philosophy
Six Semesters on Dean’s List
Major GPA 3.96/4.0 Overall GPA 3.83/4.0
Homestead High School, Mequon, WI
GPA 4.0/4.0 Class Rank: 1/396
True Partners Consulting, Chicago, IL May 2008 – August 2008 and May 2009 – August 2009
Intern – Tax Consultant
• Thirteen week program included hands-on client work in several taxation areas such as property tax, sales and use tax, and state and local tax.
• Made several visits to client sites to work directly with clients.
• Wrote several memos based on my own legal research related to specific tax questions.
• Worked directly with a Senior Manager or Managing Director on nearly all projects.
• Received training in all taxation service lines that True Partners offers.
Mequon Country Club, Mequon, WI April 2006 – August 2007
Bag Room Attendant
• Interacted with members in setting tee times for golf and generally solving any problems.
• Responsible for pulling golf clubs from storage and setting them up for appropriate tee times.
• Worked approximately 15 hours per week while in school, and between 25 and 35 hours per week during the summer.
• Student International Business Council, Leader – Financial Restructuring Project (2008-Present)
• Sorin College Inter-Hall Basketball and Football, Captain
• 2008 Notre Dame Undergraduate Research Conference, Presented Research on Alternative Energy
• Student International Business Council, Project Member – Financial Restructuring
• University of Notre Dame Academic Affairs Committee, Member
• University of Notre Dame Undergraduate Admissions Office, Tour Guide
• Center for the Homeless – South Bend, IN, Volunteer