To obtain a rewarding position in the field of equipment and plant maintenance that allows me to utilize my vast leadership and technical skills to assist a dynamic and progressive company.
Ryobi Die Casting USA, Inc., Shelbyville, Indiana 1999 – February 2009
Machine Maintenance Quick Response Team Leader
– Delegated and answered calls for down machines to other maintenance techs.
– Made repairs, upgrades, and implement Total Preventive Maintenance programs to ensure
corporate uptime metric goals.
– Troubleshot PLC on Allen Bradley, Sharp, Provissor, Omron, and Mitsubishi control
– Highly experienced with hydraulic systems and hydraulic schematics such as Denison,
Vickers and other hydraulic components.
– Highly experienced in electrical systems, wiring and electrical schematics.
– Interfaced machines with robots.
– Rebuilt and troubleshot ABB and Fanuc robots in various departments and applications
– Highly experienced in various types of material handling equipment including belt, vibratory,
roller and ball bearing conveyors systems.
– Trained incoming machine maintenance techs.
– Highly experienced in many forms of melting and heat treating furnaces including: tower (stack
melting), dry hearth, regenerative reverbatory and standard reverbatory and annealing.
Ryobi Die Casting USA, Inc., Shelbyville, IN 1998 – 1999
Die cast Group leader
– Responsible for quick die changes that minimized wasteful machine downtime.
– Became well-versed in automotive quality requirements including Ford, GM, Toyota and
Ryobi Die Casting USA, Inc., Shelbyville, IN 1997- 1998
Die Cast operator
-Operated various sizes of die cast machines including 800, 2500 and 3500 ton Toshiba, UBE
and Buhler machines.
– Leaned key points of ISO and TS Quality system requirements
Formica Corp. Indianapolis, IN 1992 – 1997
– Supervised 44 union hourly and 4 salary employees in distribution warehouse.
– Responsible for customer service, quality of orders, logging of customer orders and dispatching.
AWARDS, HONORS AND AFFILIATIONS:
Ryobi Die Casting USA, Inc.- Improvement Suggestion System Awards 2007-2008
– Internal water system to recycle cooling water = $186,000 Annual Savings
– Ladle pouring lights to prevent robot damage and associated downtime = $52,000 Annual Savings
NADCA- North American Die Casting Association Fill In Years
– Corporate Member