To obtain a career as a Carpenter/Laborer where I can utilize my educational skills and talent in carpentry and demolition.
Laborer/ Gopher Stadium
· Assist with setting of slab structures
· Handle the various hand and power tools needed
· Mixed and pour concrete and foundations
· Clean and put away all equipment and tools daily
· Assist customers with their needs.
· As well as stocking and cashier.
· Tallying of receipts and closed the store at night.
· RUN DUN & Bradstreet credit reports.
· Check credit history on new accounts.
· Made daily calls on delinquent calls negotiated repayment plan to cure
delinquency and faxed over invoices to customers that had not received the invoices.
Laborer/ Gopher Stadium Maple Grove, Minnesota
January 8, 2006- May 30, 2007 Unique Apparel
Sales Associate Roseville, Minnesota
November 9, 2004 – December 20, 2005 Chicago Midwest Staffing
Collections Rolling Meadows, IL
January 8, 1999 -October18, 2004 Danka Office Imaging
Collections Lagrange, IL
November 12, 2006 – April 18, 2007 Summit Academy OIC
Carpentry Apprentice Certification Minneapolis, MN
June 16, 2007- September 1, 2007 Hanson Pre-cast