Darlene G. Ormsby
9215 E Sugarberry Place
Home: (520) 751-3993 Cell: (520)990-6729
ITEMS OF SIGNIFICANCE
· I am proficient in many Microsoft programs to include: word, excel, and power point, as well as other computer programs such as: WAWF, ABSS, AROWS, and CRIS.
· I currently hold a Secret Security Clearance from the military valid until June 2011.
· Fingerprint clearance (Level 1) with State of Arizona, Dept. of Public Safety.
April 2006 Budget Analyst, Air National Guard
to Sep 2009 (Tucson, Arizona)
· Managed the annual budget to include resource planning, surveillance, coordination, and controlling of the funds.
· Prepared and administered the operating budget authority for the Operations Group to include financial planning and deployment coordination.
· Managed the overall Equipment Inventories, overseeing 15 equipment custodians and their accounts.
· Billing and approving official for 7 Government Purchase Card holders.
· Prepared and submitted all documentation required for purchases through the Contracting and Finance offices.
· Approved all travel requests and purchases.
· Supervised the Command Support Section.
· Operations Group Manager for Personal Wireless Communication Systems (PWCS).
· Agency Program Coordinator for Government Travel Card.
May 1995 AVIATION RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, NCOIC for Standardization/Evaluation (Stan
to April 2006 Eval), Air National Guard (
· Supervisor of full-time personnel and Drill Status Guardsmen.
· Developed and implemented a Trend Analysis Program, a Supplemental Evaluation Program, a Flight Examiner Training Program, a Continuity Folder, and a Training Program for section personnel.
· Built and maintained a Trend Analysis Program; developing, preparing and administering written exams for instructor/student pilots; administrative functions in the Stan Eval area, to include the Flight Evaluation Folders, Flight check ride forms, ordering/updating all publications and technical orders, compiled information, organized and prepared slide presentation for quarterly Stan Eval Board for Base commanders, Flight Examiners, and reported to Higher Headquarters.
· Conducted and maintained Flying Critical Information Files (FCIF) libraries and a Go/No-Go system for pilots.
May 1991 Executive Administrative Specialist, Air National Guard
to May 1995 (
· Managed all incoming/outgoing correspondence; typing; technician time cards; suspending/proofing all officer performance appraisals and reports; managing deployment and cross-country requests; constructed a continuity folder and upgraded/maintained the files and maintenance disposition plan.
2007 Associate in Applied Science, Aviation Management, Community College of the
2007 Associate in Applied Science, Transportation, Community College of the Air Force
2009 Park University (Parkville, Missouri), Bachelor of Science with double major in
Management and Management/Finance
Military Air Passenger Specialist Course, Sheppard AFB, Feb 1984
Intermediate Air Passenger Specialist Course, Travis AFB, Aug 1986
Traffic Management Specialist Course by correspondence, Apr 1991
Operations Resource Management Specialist by correspondence, Jul 1994
Technical Order Training Course, Davis-Monthan AFB, Mar 1995
Operations Resource Management Specialist Course, 7-level upgrade,
Keesler AFB, Jun 1998