Versatile technical professional with a diverse background in various levels of business, including managerial. Technical experience in fast paced internet service provider. Self-starter with a strong work ethic and family values. Organizational, as well as attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
· Handling all aspects of raising children and taking care of the home.
· Trained to install network servers, and server rack mounted UPS devices.
· Followed strict inventory control procedures.
· Installed servers and UPS equipment at remote client sites across Pennsylvania.
· Maintained a 100% client satisfaction rate.
MINDSPRING/EARTHLINK 1999 – 2004
Computer Connection Technician/Skilled Specialist/SME
· Trained in and learned all forms of internet communications, and support issues for any connection related issue.
· Excelled on team and became supervisors go-to person for any hard issues or management escalates.
· Maintained above average quality scores based on internal policies.
· Promoted to position of Skilled Specialist
· Handled multiple executive management escalated issues, normal escalated issues.
· Troubleshot extremely complex cases and maintained very detailed notes on each case.
· Senior skilled specialist chosen to supervise teams of technicians when normal supervisor was absent.
· Supervised 8 to 30 people for anywhere from a day to two consecutive weeks.
· Trained and tested to become a SME (Subject Matter Expert).
· Wrote training material and guidelines for all forms of dialup communication.
· Pioneered the technical support for many new emerging technologies from single user simple email devices to large contract, multiple user wireless interfaces.
· Maintained a 100% fix rate for all cases closed and above average customer satisfaction surveys.
· Ran, created and distributed daily reports for all management staff on all call center employees performance analysis statistics.
· Worked closely with management staff and other trainers reviewing new hire employees and determining a plan for assisting new hire employees through weak areas of their development.
· Developed innovative new strategies for finding solutions to convoluted problems with customers internet experience.
CYBER WAREHOUSE 1999
Computer Repair Technician/Retail Sales Specialist
· Repaired customer’s computers for any issue.
· Became knowledgeable in all hardware configurations and windows based software and applications and accessories for comfort through gaming.
· Handled inventory control and shrinkage issues.
· Handled all faucets of retail sales from greeting a customer through the sale and loading of their new computer to their vehicle.
· Supported those computers if issues arose through misuse or accidental damage.
BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO 1998 – 1999
· Handled customer requests for movie information
· Managed retail cash and credit sales.
· Inventory control and counting of stock.
· Watched for any form of shrinkage.
· Tasked with keeping the store clean and stocked.
· Handled irate customers when billing disputes became heated.
· Restocked movies as they were returned.
· Knowledgeable in all forms of entertainment from movies to video games.
NATIONAL COMPUTER SECURITY ASSOCIATION 1996 – 1997
Shipping/Receiving Clerk; Tech Support; Audio/Visual Tech/ Virus Lab Tech
· Worked in mailroom, dealing with bulk mailings and International shipping, as well as National shipping.
· Worked in Tech Support area enhancing computer and software knowledge.
· Worked with high end Audio/Visual equipment.
· Traveled extensively to remote conference sites.
· Set up and maintained all aspects of audio/visual presentations for all clients at the conferences.
· Managed three to five presentations simultaneously.
· Worked in Virus Labs gaining insight into a vast, interesting field of computer science.
· Worked specifically with MacroViruses spotting, containing, and eliminating them.
· Helped to create a test platform, and wrote the massive batch file needed to handle automated testing.
OFFICEMAX INC. 1992 – 1996
Supervisor: Electronics Sales/Delivery Driver/Sales Associate/Greeter/ServiceMax
· Stocked items that sold out.
· Assisted customers with finding, deciding, and loading their purchases.
· Handled multiple phone calls for help.
· Promoted to Electronic Sales Representative, then to Supervisor.
· Delivered anything from a single package to multiple truckloads of goods to private homes and businesses across all of south and mid-central Pennsylvania
· Maintained company vehicle with a comprehensive maintenance schedule.
· Promoted to ServiceMax.
· Greeted everyone as they entered building and organized service for any questions.
LAMMANDO’S/BOLLINGER’S MOBIL 1990 – 1992
· Worked directly with the public.
· Handled large sums of money daily.
· Performed light mechanical repairs on all types of automobiles.
· Promoted to Shift Supervisor.
· Counted and ordered stock daily; balanced orders against deliveries.
· Supervised three to five employees in a fast paced full service, automobile service station.
ELECTRONICS DATA SYSTEMS 1986 – 1989
· Set up and maintained a schedule of all landscaping and other grounds maintenance.
· Researched and purchased landscaping and ground keeping equipment.
· Instituted a preventative maintenance schedule for all equipment.
· Plowed and maintained a safe parking area.
· Researched and purchased the company vehicle for this contract.
· Handled all daily maintenance on the company vehicle and set up the dealership maintenance agreement.
· Delivered multiple parcels to and from remote company sites.
· Bestowed a security clearance and bonded as this position was part of a sub-division of the US Department of the Navy.
BURNS INT’L SECURITY SERVICES 1983 – 1986
Security Officer/Motor Patrol Officer
· Controlled access to small and large client buildings.
· Verified any personnel accessing the facility.
· Worked in and knew over thirty-eight separate buildings in just over four months.
· Promoted to Motor Patrol Officer.
· Assisted Security Officers with any internal issues.
· Maintained the security of all client sites from the outside.
· Performed daily maintenance on company vehicle.
IBM Certified Repair Technician
Compaq Certified Repair Technician
Certificate of Troubleshooting and Repairing PC’s
Certificate of Firefighting I
Certificate of Firefighting II
Certified First Responder
Emergency Medical Technician
Harrisburg Area Community College
Williamsport Area Community College
Susquehanna Senior High School
Computer Learning Network
Volunteer Firefighter, Awarded Quality Champions, Team Overall Champions, Perfect Attendance, Introduction to Excel. Awarded a Certificate of Meritorious Service from the Susquehanna Township Police Department for my assistance in helping with a series of burglaries in my area. I was also an Emergency Medical Technician.
Operating a Computer Bulletin Board Service. Starting the BBS, gave the “hands on” training for building, maintaining, servicing, and operating several computers. Built, maintained, troubleshot, and designed several computer systems for a variety of clients. Worked as a Disc Jockey. Extensive knowledge of sound systems and music, and also the direct lighting system for the dance floor.