Results driven, hard working seasoned professional with 14+ years of experience in project management, sales and customer support. Enjoys working in a team oriented environment. Highly effective when working with customers, always striving to insure customer satisfaction. Possesses a combination of the ability to multi-tasking effectively, exceptional organizational skills, strong analytical skills, with the ability to perform those skills in a fast paced time sensitive environment. Articulate communicator, with solid writing skills and highly effective presentation skills. Keen ability to develop strong, sustainable business relationships, and the ability to manage effectively an extremely successful work force.
CBTech Inc., 3515 Emerald Parkway, Dublin, Ohio (2007-2009)
Responsible for the establishment of key processes and the implementation of successful procedures, that insured a significant growth in the client base. Responsible for the coordination of vendors to insure that customer received outstanding service, which was within quoted interval and were invoiced correctly. Developed several key operational initiatives that lead to increased revenue.
· Management of the development, implementation, and day to day process of entire product line
· Developed process management tools in an effort to create an efficient organization
· Program coordination including: contract work, installation of services, scheduling and tracking of orders
· Ensure that deadlines, quality standards, and client expectations were meet
· Coordination of post sale and training of sales team
· Creation of leasing contracts with customers and associated accounts payable issues.
· Insured that office work was completed daily, including filing, scheduling meetings, travel, etc.
WineShop at Home Inc., based out of San Roma, California (2005-2007 )
Team Leader Independent Wine Consultant
Launched a personnel business representing a new product for the area. Insured the utmost customer satisfaction developed marketing ideas. Developed a loyal customer base by cultivating business by cold calling. Received highest sales growth per month acknowledgements for several months.
· Promoted three levels within the first two months
· Created a business plan
· Developed a substantial customer base with 42% month to month sales volume increase
· Effectively presented products to various companies
· Trained and recruited several team members
QWEST Communications, Inc. 4650 Lakehurst Ct., Dublin, Ohio (1988-2001)
Director of Customer Support
Charged with the management of an organization of over 50 people located through out the country. Responsible for the cultivating of client relationships with the largest communications companies in the world. Ensuring outstanding customer support and a commitment to superior service. Worked diligently with the sales team to train and support which allowed them to sell a great product that had a dependable, highly knowledgeable support team. Worked consistently on the development of service metrics and key performance indicators to increase customer satisfaction and personnel productivity.
· Instrumental in the growth of the companies wholesale revenue
· Facilitated both presale and post sale customer meetings and participated in high level presentations
· Developed solid operating infrastructures, defined resource requirements, and developed workflow procedures to optimize support, efficiency , and organizational effectiveness
· Implemented processes that increased productivity and revenue for the organization
· Management of multimillion dollar accounts.
· Promoted to director within two years, based on ability to manage a large customer base, strong leadership abilities and dependability
Regional Technical Program Manager Wholesale Sales Operations
Managed and supported a 400 million dollar customer base for all technical issues. Provided detailed process and account information while resolving installation issues and responding to client concerns. Managed a complex process requiring close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Responsible for the management of 6 sales engineers, including performance appraisals, and hiring of additional staff.
· Second level of escalation for customer issues
· Responsible for the handling of billing issues.
· Charged with developing technical responses to Request for Proposals.
· Monitor Key Performance Indicators to insure customer satisfaction.
· Liaison between customer and other departments to resolve customer issues.
· Program managed the installation of large installations
Sales Applications Engineer
Liaison between customers and internal organizations implementing the design of customer applications. Established processes and procedures regarding technical support provided to customer base. Coordinated installations for customer’s to insure timely and accurate service acceptance.
· Provided customer support for problems that customer’s experience
· Insured that customer’s services were implemented and installed properly.
· First level support for internal and external escalations
· Analyzed network facilities and trunking needs to insure a cost effective network.
Ohio University, Athens, Ohio Bachelor of Science Degree in Communications Systems Management Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Provided upon request