5906 Rocky Point Dr.
Arlington TX, 76018
My objective is to pursue a position as a Technical Support Specialist/Lead in a call center environment, allowing me to use my previous customer service skills in the fields of technical support, to advance myself through the company to obtain a supervisors role.
Apple Addison, TX
August 2008 – Present
– Providing Quality Customer Service and Technical Support
– Floor walking and answering question from a team of 30 to 40 agents
– Staying up to date on procedures and policies/ Creating Roundtables
– Providing my Team with tools and resources
– Pulling metrics for the site and creating performance plans
– Motivational coaching on areas of weakness
Sprint Fort Worth, TX
September 2007 – June 2008
Advance Technical Support Representative
– Assist customers with device network issues
(Wireless Internet cards, and syncing device to customers PC)
– (POC) Point of Contact for Advance Technical Support Floor
– Floor Walker for Sprint Advance Technical Support
– Conduct Escalated Calls
– Assisting customer with syncing issues, data issues, and device issues
– Making follow up calls with customer to make sure there issues have been resolved
Countrywide Home Loans Fort Worth, TX
March 2006 â€“ June 2007
– Mitigate losses for the investor
– To help the homeowner bring their account current
– Offer Full Spectrum Lending (refinancing) to homeowners that qualify.
B & D Fort Worth, TX
January 2005 â€“ March 2006
– Maintain customer accounts by setting calendar appointments for office clean.
– Business to business collections on account receivables, and documenting data in excel.
– Faxing invoices
Sprint Fort Worth, TX
February 2004 – December 2004
– Assist customers in billing inquires.
– Contact businesses about nonpayment, and offer solutions on ways to bring the account current
– Offer new plan rates to customers.
Target Distribution Center Midlothian, TX
March 2003 â€“ January 2004
– Receive freight and stock it at a timely manner on a pallet.
– Use a forklift to move freight into designated area for shipping.
– Maintain inventor
Health South Arlington, TX
April 2000 â€“ July 2002
Central Supply Clerk
– Contact businesses on behave of Health South the doctors needed.
– File documents into a excel spreadsheet.
– Stock supplies needed for doctors to perform various task.
– Call businesses for supplies and for billing inquires.
– Keep up with all inventory statistics
The Ballpark in Arlington Arlington, TX
February 2000 â€“ October 2003
– Receive tickets and money for parking, and then take all profits to inventory.
Tarrant County College
May 2003 Associates
Business Arlington, TX
James Bowie High School
May 2003 High School
Graduated high school with a Grade Point Average of 3.8
Played varsity basketball for my high school, and was a part of the track and field team.
Managing a team of representatives, business to business customer service and collections, exchange, office, excel, power point, office, windows 2000-2003, lotus notes, answering calls 160 calls daily, regular customer service,
Inventory, certified forklift driver-slip, clamp, pallet jack, Filing paper work, Analysis, Analytical Skills, Call Center, Consulting, Desktop, Windows 2003 Server, Technical Support, DNS, SMTP, POP/ POP3, IMAP, VPN, wireless
Networking, telephony, Citrix, Mac, troubleshooting Mac OS 10.5.5 and 10.4, research. TCP/IP, data warehouse, people soft, firewall, Java, and Java script, LAN/DUN.