Dennis E. Blanco
8196 Villa Oak Drive
Citrus Heights, CA. 95610-2633
Objective: I have an extensive experience in land measurement industry. Topographer, Land Surveyor Technician, Land Surveyor Assistant and Aerial Photographs Surveyor.
Experience: Hughes Surveying. Bakersfield, CA.
Land Surveyor Assistant June/2006 to June/2007
• Obtained data pertaining to angles, elevations, points and contours used for tract construction, map making and mining.
• Established angles, elevations, points and contours on urban properties.
• Used GPS (Global Position System), Robotic Total Station, Level, and Conventional Instruments.
• Obtained geographic degrees in relation to geographic and Land Information System.
City Of Managua. Cadastral Municipality. Managua, Nicaragua.
Land Surveyor Technician / Draftsman. April/2001 to July/2003
• Land Surveyor Construction on urban-municipal areas, rural- agricultural areas.
• Executed daily operations with the purpose to create Cadastral estimate values on different properties.
• Helped to determine precise location and measurements of points,
elevations, lines, areas and contours.
• Used measurements for construction, mapmaking, land division, deeds, legal description, titles and mining.
• Was instrumental in aerial photographs, cadastral, quadrant or cartography maps and plans.
Inter-American Geodetic Systems Managua, Nicaragua
• Organized and determined precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas and contours.
• Planned and prepared sketches for rural areas and assigned work to the survey crews.
• Monitored that precision instruments and rovers were tracked with satellite.
Education: German Technical Mission Managua, Nicaragua.
Topography and Cadastral Technician.
Inter-American Geodetic Systems. Managua, Nicaragua
Topography, Geodetic and Cartography
References: Available upon request