OBJECTIVE: To work for a fast paced industry and to receive all of the hands on training that I can to become an important part of that industry.
• Goal oriented
• Effective time management skills, and a proven ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Great People Skills
• A proven ability to maintain client records
• Ability to contribute to an effective and productive team/work environment
• Ability to be mobile on the sales floor and store for extended periods of time in a faced paced environment
• Proven ability to work with retail operating systems, and handle PC and scanning equipment
• Proven ability to handle and place merchandise
Sales Associate, American Eagle Outfitters Feb. 2007- July 2009
New York, NY
• Enhancing the customer experience by maintaining a neat, clean and safe working and shopping environment.
• Responsible for generating sales by engaging and connecting with each customer
• Execution of cashiering
• Recovery of sales floor
• Fitting room and cash wrap maintenance
• Promote and provide benefits of the American Eagle card to every customer.
• Replenishment and restocking the sales floor
• MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
EDUCATION: Freshman at Delaware State University.
-Majoring in Business and My minor is Fashion Merchandising