I am a dedicated and loyal individual with a great deal of motivation. Although I have many years of administrative and customer service experience, I am willing to take on new challenges. I am friendly and find it easy to get along with others and work efficiently with minimal direction. I am seeking a position where I can excel and provide my personal best to an employer.
Office/Member Services—Employers Association of New Jersey, Livingston NJ Oct. 1991—Dec. 2009
- Provided administrative services to professional staff of non-profit HR related organization as well as customer service to membership.
- Produced monthly reports/graphs, and mass emails to membership.
- Created and analyzed customized surveys, as well as salary and benefits surveys for publication.
- Prepared Affirmative Action Plans for government contractors.
- Updated organization’s website using web-based software.
- Organized webinars/audio conferences.
- Coordinated outside meetings, including location reservations, and all printed publications pertaining to such event.
- Answered member telephone and email inquiries, and performed research as needed.
- Served as liaison between office and outside vendors such as building management, printer, website developer, mailing house and IT support.
- Maintained all office equipment and supplies.
Ophthalmic Technician/Desk Manager—Eyexam 21, Totowa, NJ Nov. 1986—Aug. 1990
- Performed pre-screening of patients using various equipment prior to their optometrist examination.
- Managed front desk operations, which included scheduling patients, completing cash receipts and deposits, assigning tasks to support staff and providing follow-up customer service to patients.
Accounting/Credit Coordinator—Ohaus Corporation, Florham Park, NJ Aug. 1975—Sept. 1981
- Provided various administrative assistance to account and credit managers.
- Processed payroll for manufacturing company of 300.
College Credits Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA
High School Diploma Morris Hills High School, Rockaway, NJ
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
Ability to effectively utilize Constant Contact & Survey Monkey web-based software.
Knowledge of Drupal.
Available upon request.