Seeking a Part Time/Full Position .
Summary of Qualifications
• Over 6 Years of Customer Service Experience
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
• 2 Years of Data Entry Experience
• Persuasion/Negotiation Skills
• Detailed Oriented
• Assertive and Ambitious
• Positive First Impression
• Adaptable and Dependable
• Ability to Work Independently
• Excellent Communication and People Skills
2007 to 2008 West America Bank Corporation, Cordelia, CA
Direct Data Entry (Operator 1)
• Opened, maintained, froze and closed personal bank accounts as instructed by branch managers and bank tellers. Took detailed account information, recorded client identification information, account number and branch location. Processed requested service changes to accurately complete maintenance requests for various types of accounts. Filed client records, company documents and corrected data entry errors. Processed ATM and Visa check card transactions as requested.
2007 to 2008 Longs Drugs, CA
Part Time Cashier and Stock Person
2006 to 2007 Petco, CA
• Washed dogs, answered phones, updated and filed records and closed store.
2005 Six Flags Marine World (Summer Job), Vallejo, CA
• Took Photographs, formatted photos, cashier and closed stand.
2004 Six Flags Marine World (Summer Job), Vallejo, CA
Game Operator, Cashier
• Operated games, cashier and closed stand.
2003 Travis Air Force Base, Region 10 Tri-care
Receptionist/File Clerk (Summer Job)
• Filed backlogged documents and records.
2002 Travis Air Force Base, Outdoor Recreation Center
Cashier/Customer Service (Summer Job)
• Cashier, filed, answered phones and assisted customers with renting sporting equipment.
2001 Travis Air Force Base, Hospital
Receptionist/Patient Records File Clerk (Summer Job)
• Filed patient records, answered phones, prepare requested paperwork for doctor’s signature.
2005 to 2007 Solano Community College, CA
2008 to Present Berkeley City College, Berkeley, CA
(Associates Degree in Work)
Rodriguez High School, CA, Graduated in 2005
Gwen Robinson, Legal Secretary (510) 376-8667
Steven Bernier, Paralegal (510) 289-5250
More references available upon request