Professional sales/ automotive
Donald Francisco IV
125 Hazelhurst Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13206
Seeking a position in a professional environment where I may contribute my skills,
training, professional commitment and positive work ethic, to a company offering the opportunity for growth and advancement.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Take charge professional; effectively able to manage and/or work with clients and staff, and oversee operations.
· Advanced understanding of automotive parts, diagnosing, and repairing vehicles.
· Extensive experience in, business development, management, professional sales, customer service, budgets, and schedules.
· Excellent design and graphics skills, ability to hand sketch and utilize AutoCAD.
· Highly knowledgeable of automotive practices, principles, procedures, concepts and New York state codes and laws.
· A high level of visual, verbal andwith excellent sales skills knowledge of products and all my own tools.
· Effectively interface with customers, clients and consulting other mechanics and.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software, New York state inspection machine and multiple other auto part look up programs
Monro Muffler is an automotive repair shop where we strived to the best customer service with every customer, and to diagnose, explain and repair all automotive problems.
· Ran a shop with seven employees, training employees on new equipment(alignment and tire machines) and computer system.
Work with customers in sales and to insure that they were satisfied with all services performed.
Did routine inventory on parts and supplies to maintain proper inventory levels.
· Collaboratively worked with the mechanical team, resulting in refining skills on a variety of repairs, diagnosis and parts knowledge.
Worked under the manager of the store by writing up tickets for the work needed to be performed on the customer’s vehicles, answering phones, making appointments, and assisting the store manager in running the store. I was promoted to store manager within 6 months of being employed.
Donald Francisco IV
Advanced Auto Part
Asst. Manager 2005-2007
Worked with customers in sales to insure the sale and also to insure the customer was 100% satisfied.
· Managed and trained team, On the computer systems and on our policies and procedures. project updates, schedules, scope of work and budgets were reviewed and maintained on a weekly basis.
· Did routine inventory on parts and supplies to maintain proper inventory levels.
· Plano grams, gondolas, and point of sale items were moved seasonally by me and my team to insure better sales.
I worked in sales and customer service directly with the customer and store manager to insure that my job was performed most efficiently while being trained for a promotion because of my high level of professionalism and my high sales record.
Arguelus Automotive yard 2003-2005
· disassembled vehicles and test parts to insure workability then tagged and priced the parts to be sold.
, Biloxi, MS 2005
Began studies inbefore moving to NY
Onondaga Community College, Syracuse, NY 2006-2008
Completed a 2-year