222 E. 650 N. Valparaiso IN, 46383
(219) 309-7243 (219) 707-0316 e-mail: Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org
My goal is to apply my knowledge and experience to the day-to-day operations of a business. This opportunity will assist me in pursuing long-term career goals, and meet goals and challenges that I have set.
Sep. 2007-Jan 2008: Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA (Distance Learning)
Bachelor of Science, College of Business Administration.
Sep. 2004-Dec. 04: Calumet College of ST. Joseph Hammond, IN
Oct. 2008 – Present: Spec Tec, Chicago, Illinois Independent Contractor ComEd New Business CN, Field Inspector/Watchman
Supervisor: Jesse Reynolds (708)743-2128
· Gather office data needed to complete jobs such as OH maps, CC maps
· Survey job location which includes taking measurements and drawings
· Inspect job to determine whether customer is ready for service
· Spec out job and return to ComEd DCC
· OH and Distribution Investigation
· Meter service inspection
Jun. 2008-Sep. 2008: ComEd,. Chicago, Illinois Internship – T&S Planning
Supervisor : Mike Bazata
· Updated and maintained scheduled work orders via passport
· Organized and filed scheduled work order packages
· Assisted in writing successful outages using print diagrams and maps
Jan. 2006-Aug. 2007: Pratt Industries, Jet Corr, Indiana Smart Car Operator
Supervisor: Bob Street
· Maintained schedule production of corrugated paper products
· Transfer of paper products for distribution
· Operated smart car without any safety violations
Jul. 2004-Dec. 2005: A&B Mfg, Hebron, Indiana Production Assistant
· Prepared steel products for final assembly.
· Maintained equipment for optimal productivity.
· Operated manufacturing machinery.
Programming : visual basic for Microsoft, HTML
Systems : Novell, UNIX, Windows 98, 2000, XP, and Vista
Software : MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Outlook, Lotus Notes