H Hensyn village apt.2B. l l l
Targeting Entry-Level Position
· Recent graduate or Lincoln Technology offering a strong academic with internship experience.
· Consistently recognized for troubleshooting skills and cost-effectively resolve challenging issues.
· Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of Heating and air systems, tools and testing methodologies.
|Lincoln Technology – Union,
HVAC GPA 3.1
|Morris County Vocational School
Carpentry GPA 2.9
|Morristown High School – Morristown,
· Earned commendations for teamwork, flexibility and work excellence in providing support to students and faculty.
Nut America 2002 to 2002
· Handled incoming orders along with picking and packing orders for shipping. Maintaining cleanliness in the warehouse.
Allen’s Carpentry 2003 to 2005
· Framing, sheetrock, trim work, windows & doors, siding.
L& S Landscaping 2005 to 2008
· Manage general and preventative maintenance of interior and exterior physical planting.
Pathways to work
2009 to Present
· Snow and leaf removal, residential and commercial relocation, commercial and residential painting.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST