Objective: To utilize my numerous electro-mechanical skills and/or newly acquired computer
Skills to obtain a career position
· Machine installation and troubleshooting Mechanical design and fabrication
· Pneumatic, hydraulic, HVAC installation and troubleshooting
· 3 phase, 460 volt electric installation and troubleshooting
· MIG, TIG, Arc welding, sheet metal, general machining
· PLC and servo motor troubleshooting
· Facilities maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, electric rough-in, painting
· Cisco networking, data assurance, internet security
· Wireless LANS
· Windows server 2003
· Computer service and repair
· IP Telephony, Cisco Call Manager Express
· Performance-driven, insightful employee with a proven ability to achieve and exceed
· All general and project related goals under pressure.
· Relationship development skills that compliment an ability to interact with clients and
· Upper management to achieve growth
· Ability to work individually, or as a team member with little or no supervision
NCO GROUP-Rockford, IL 9/07- 8/08
Technical Customer service Representative
· Take incoming customer calls, troubleshoot and correct problems with their T-Mobile phones.
· Rectify any billing or account issues with customer.
· Note the transaction accordingly on the customer’s account.
From 9/06 to 8/07 I worked three short assignments that were computer related.
LUBRIQUIP, INC.- Cleveland, OH 5/98-3/01
· Combined Pittsburgh, Pa. and Cleveland, OH sites.
· Installation and maintenance of automated drilling lines.
· Troubleshot servomotors, PLC’s, I/O devices.
· Electric, pneumatic, vacuum, conveyance, deburring furnace, parts washer troubleshooting.
· Troubleshoot and repair CNC lathes, milling machines, precision grinders, saws.
· Paint booth, coolant system, test stands, facilities maintenance.
STOUFFER’S FROZEN FOODS- Salem, OH 7/97-4/98
· Responsible for installation and start-up of new “Skillet Sensations” Dinner in a Pouch bagging line.
· Required much original tweaking to have entire operation run at 32 degrees or below.
· Replaced air actuators with liquid oxygen.
· Addressed moisture problems inside control panels and it’s affect on controllers.
· Replaced several sensors on prototype packaging machines.
· Modified components of zero-degree spiral flash freezer.
· Set several production records once the line was up and running.
STONE COTAINER- Mansfield, Ma 4/96- 5/97
Mechanic, Boiler operator
· Maintained high-pressure corrugation line, multi station printing presses, conveyance and palletizing equipment.
· Steel fabrication, MIG welding from prints and drawings.
· Fabrication of conveyors, storage bins, and oven rebuilds, MIG, TIG and ARC welding.
· Responsible for high pressure boiler on 2nd shift.
· Facilities maintenance.
BORDEN PASTA Lowell, Ma 3/89- 4/97
Machine Builder, Mechanic
· Assembled 4 pasta manufacturing lines from the ground up.
· Worked from Italian Prints, engineering drawings and my own designs.
· Sheet metal forming, MIG, TIG and ARC welding, and plasma cutting.
· Temperature on production floor was 120 degrees with 98% humidity year around.
· Responsible for piping air, water, flour to the new presses.
· Responsible for hot water supply to dryers.
· Responsible for all auxiliary functions, flour off loading from railroad, filtering, sifting, transferring, scrap pasta disposal, quality control, plant cleanliness.
· Troubleshoot and repair packing machines and palletizers, forklifts.
· Facilities maintenance.
Rock Valley College, Rockford, IL 61109
A.A.S. Cisco Networking, Data Assurance, Internet Security
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pa.
GPA- 3.68 Major, 3.35 Overall
References Available Upon Request