- Phone: 818-645-7673
- Cell: 818-645-7673
- 30034 Torrepines Pl
- Agoura , CA 91301
I have one key objective: Apply my experiences and expand on them.
- I have launched my own online publication
- I have been a freelance photographer for the last nine years
- I have managed a musical group
This is my freelance photography company.
- •I successfully produced an assortment of photographs for clients, which were then licensed for various usages.
- •Freelance Clients Include: -311 -Alien Ant Farm -Warwick Basses -DR Guitar Strings -Schecter Guitars -Rolling Stone Magazine -Bass Player Magazine -Nerdy Shirts -Getty Images -Zuma Press
AinR.com asked me to provide a critique and advice on how to improve their website for users.
- • Went through the AinR.com website and counseled the owners on ways to make navigation and usability improvements.
- • Planned how to engage users to interact with the website.
- • Advised owners on effective ways to reach their target demographic and explore new marketing avenues.
I was the manager to a six piece musical group based in Los Angeles, Ca. I handled all business related aspects of the band and helped with visual artistic input and marketing.
- • I organized them and lead the musical group together as a team. I oversaw and maintained the course of their career.
- • I coordinated the band and street teams to raise awareness of albums and concerts.
- •I motivated Underwood to earn $13,000+ from performance earnings, contest earnings, and merchandise sales
- • I successfully booked and promoted over thirty-five concerts, and each raised awareness of the band and resulted in income.
- • I successfully produced merchandise from licensed artwork that appealed to their fans and resulted in more income
Aesthetic Refuge is an online magazine and community I founded and launched. It is focused on providing original editorial content designed to inspire and educate readers. It also provides online members with a community to share their passions amongst one another. I am in charge of all major aspects of the company. From content creation to marketing to project management.
- • I recruited contributing photographers and writers in order to produce new editorial content
- • I obtained a sponsorship booth for A.Refuge at five concerts on the Taste of Chaos national tour, for free. The booth placed us in direct contact with 7,000+ people at each concert.
- • I organized sweepstakes with endorsements from Lost Prophets and 311, two high profile bands that will direct their fans to the site to increase traffic and signups.
- • To raise brand awareness, I produced an art gallery featuring A.Refuge artists at a concert for The Apex Theory, a national touring band.
- • I coordinated guest-speaking opportunities for myself and staff members at high school and college classes, and increased site signups and brand awareness resulted.
- Title: musician
Company: Underwood, Jeff Ramuno, Animatronics
- Title: Director of Operations, Owner
Company: Nerdy Shirts