Skills: • Client services and product sales presentations and business development/prospecting calls.
• Technical proposal writing skills for consulting engineering business with property owners, developers, architects, attorneys, engineers and state and local government units.
• Time Management, prioritizing work and goal setting for new and existing account base growth.
• Effectively understands and works with building blueprints and schematic designs.
Technology: • Have applied advanced computer skills, created 38 page interactive website for employer. Expertise with construction project estimating, scheduling and formal graphics layout and proposal software.
Competency: • Sales growth efforts, RFP Proposal Writing, Strategic Planning, Forecasting, Client Relationship Management, Market Analysis and Planning, Sales Training of Technical Staff, Price and Term Negotiations, Product and Service Marketing Materials Design and Creation Including Narrative and Graphics. Technical writing skills for procedures, manuals and instrumentation as well as proposals.
Employers: • 2002 – 2009 Palanisami & Associates Associate, Sales & Marketing
Consulting Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
Services- Provided Sales Growth, Sales Prospecting, Marketing-Proposals, Account Management, Presentations, Market Analysis, Technical Staff Sales Training, Marketing Materials Design, Creation and Distribution, Company Interactive Website Creation and Management, also sold Field QC Inspections Services
• 1998 – 2002 STS Consultants, Inc. Business Development Manager
Environmental & Civil Consulting Engineering Services-
Prospecting, Sales, Marketing-RFP-Proposals, Account
Management, Internal Staff Sales Training
• 1993 – 1989 Earth Technology Corp. Senior Account Manager
Municipal & Civil Consulting Engineering Services- Sales
Revenue Growth, Sales, Prospecting, Marketing-RFP
Proposals, Account Management
• Prior to 1989 Account Management of products and services for pharmaceuticals, environmental remediation, hazardous waste analysis services, textiles and laboratory supplies.
Education: • University of Minnesota, BS- Broad Area Science- 1980, College of Education, Science Teaching
License: • Minnesota Department of Education, Science Teaching, License File Folder Number 284191