To obtain a customer service position with a growing company that utilizes my skills and experience.
Proficient in MS Word, Excel and AS400. Type 40wpm and 10-key by touch.
November 1998 – December 2010 Sygma Network, Lancaster, CA
Customer Service Rep
* Receive inquiries, orders from customers; investigate various sources for information and answer inquires in writing or by phone, depending on urgency; contact other personnel in other departments when follow-up is necessary.
* Input/ and or process customer orders into the IBM mainframe(AS400)
* Analyze incoming orders to ensure proper identification merchandise; correct order code, customer number, item count and number of cases ordered; special instructions on orders pertaining to shipping, pick-ups, etc.; initiate credit memos and billing adjustments as required.
* Breakdown pricing documents, invoices, and other paperwork to be distributed to warehouse, purchasing, and other company personnel.
* Maintain and file invoices, accounts payables, credits, etc. and maintain file copy of original sales invoice for immediate reference. (Back-up done every Saturday &Sunday)
* Other Duties: Monitoring closely with corporate heads for customer service satisfaction, accounting, billing and payroll.
* Extras: On the Safety Committee for 7 years and most recently teams were formed to create safety awareness and positive attitude for the working environment.
Arroyo High School, El Monte, CA
Is this your Resume?
Fill out this form to request for your resume to be removed.