Highly personable Office Administrative and Customer Service Professional with over fifteen years of both practical and educational experience in child-care, sales processing and call-center operations within the retail and other service-related industries
• Talent for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product offerings.
• Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat business.
• Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues.
• Earned company recognition for delivery of exceptional customer service numerous times.
• Recent college graduate with working knowledge of classes such as English Composition I & II, Statistics, Human Relations, Humanities, Introduction to Sociology & Ethics as well as Fitness & Wellness.
• Well-expressed verbal and written communication prior to college graduation, including excellent phone etiquette.
• Above-average analytical and research abilities while being skillfully attentive to detail.
• Proven proficiency in Typing, Data Entry and Microsoft Word.
• Actively Securing certification in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
• Creative Writer and Entrepreneur.
Nana’s DayCare – 441 Stinaff Street, Kent, Ohio 44240
Child Care Worker 10/06 – Present
• Serve as Backup Child Care Worker for in-home daycare when owner/manager is not able to provide service during daycare hours i.e. emergency situations.
LiveOps, Inc. – , Ohio 44203
Home-Based Call Center Agent – Self-Employment 03/08 – 09/08
• Received inbound calls from potential customers for various LiveOps clients, processed orders, up sold products as specified by client as well as enrolled customers in client memberships and programs.
Jewish Community Center – 750 White Pond Drive, Akron, Ohio 44320
Assistant Teacher 02/00 – 10/00
• Assisted Lead Teacher/Supervisor with children during after school care program at Essex Elementary, Akron, Ohio.
• Prepared snack for students and organized activities for recreation.
• Aided children with homework and encouraged them to excel as well as to participate in organized activities.
• Successfully interacted with parents/guardian to ensure good working relationships between student, family and after-school program staff.
Interim Temporary Services – 3040 West Market Street, Akron, Ohio 44320
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist/Data Entry Specialist 05/99 – 02/00
• Answered phones, greeted clients, set appointments and recorded and filed documents
• Utilized word processing skills via written and typed business letters
• Opened and distributed mail to correct recipients within assigned company
CAPABILITIES, EDUCATION AND SPECIAL TRAINING
Family & Friends CPR/First Aid-Children
Akron General Medical Center – Nov 2008
Associate of Arts in General Studies
University of Akron – Akron, OH – Aug 2008
Portage/Summit County Child Care Training
Kent/Ravenna, OH – Oct 2006
Introduction to Excel 5.0
Akron, OH – Dec 1997
Polishing Your Professional Image
Columbia, TN – July 1996
Diploma in Word Processing Studies
Hammel College – Akron, OH – Apr 1987
Diploma in General Studies
Central-Hower High – Akron, OH – Jun 1984
Available Upon Request