Dedicated Professional with more than 14 years of experience assisting corporate accounts, top executives, groups and individual clients with domestic and international air, rail and ground arrangements. Recognized for hard work ethic and ability to work independently or as part of a team. Demonstrate strong commitment to company’s success through dedication and pride in work performance.
|Meet / Exceed deadlines||Work well under pressure.|
|Excellent communication skills||Check for Accuracy|
|Attention to Detail||Dedicated|
|Build Trust||Knowledge of Word & Excel|
Consistently going above and beyond client expectations
AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVEL, Perrysburg, Ohio 1994-2009
· Successfully handled incoming customer calls by listening attentively to identify and resolve customer complaints/issues quickly and efficiently, providing excellent service and satisfaction.
· Arranged complex travel itineraries demonstrating knowledge of domestic and international travel.
· Provided quality and timely service with accurate completion of travel arrangements.
· Personally made every effort to ensure client preferences were met.
· Researched and reconciled discrepancies on client credit card statements.
· Produced highest quality work at an efficient pace without compromising quality.
· Maintained flexibility and patience under pressure with the ability to meet challenges in an ever changing environment.
· Maintained the confidentiality of sensitive information under all circumstances.
TOWN AND COUNTRY TRAVEL 1990-1994
· Provided air and rail transportation, hotel bookings and car rental assistance.
· Counseled clients on efficient routes and lowest available fares, ensuring optimum customer service, and acting on special customer requests.
Completed employer sponsored training in both Word and Excel.
Conlin-Hallissey Travel School, Certificate, Ann Arbor, MI
Monroe High School, Monroe MI
Volunteer for local homeless shelter on an as needed basis.
Volunteer at Beverly Elementary School
Customer Service / Travel Counselor