A Quality Control Professional with 7 years experience seeking a position with a company that values critical thinking, proactive problem solving, innovative input, and effective communication.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Oil States: Obtained skills with precise measuring practices and tools.
• Riverside Laboratories: Followed A.S.T.M. and industry standard procedures.
• Established and documented innovative procedures.
• Over 11 years at Bama:
• Promoted from an entry-level position to the highest level Quality Control as defined in the corporation.
• Bama Safety Representative.
• Environmental Safety
• Good Manufacturing Practices
• Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
• Statistical Process Control
• Giving and Receiving Feedback
• Conflict Management
Oil States Barlow-Hunt, Tulsa, OK April 2008-April 2009
• Identified, recorded, evaluated, and recommended solutions to quality problems.
• Inspected in-process parts visually and dimensionally using required instruments.
• Generated reports and related paperwork.
• Calibrated and documented calibration of equipment.
• Directed and coordinated production personal as necessary to support companies’ goals.
Riverside Laboratories, Tulsa, OK April 2007-April 2008
• Tested lubricants using industry wide standards to ensure all products met specifications.
• Kept detailed records of all testing and ensuing corrective actions.
• Using a formula, created experimental batches of lubricants.
• Kept detailed daily inventory log for retain samples.
• Created work instructions for established testing.
Bama, Tulsa, OK July 2002-August 2006
• Documented and oversaw employee recording of information to ensure accuracy of paperwork.
• Implemented methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material, defective or damaged product, and assessed cost and responsibility.
• Coordinated quality control objectives, activities to resolve production problems, maximizing product reliability, and minimizing cost.
• Applied statistical methods, preformed mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, and production standards.
• Analyzed statistical data and product specifications to determine standards, establish quality and reliability objectives of finished products.
• Collected samples for testing. Compared color, size, shape, texture, or grade of product to standard to verify conformance percentages or averages.
Bama, Tulsa, OK July 1995-July 2002
• Monitored production machinery/equipment to detect problems.
• Set up, adjusted machines and equipment.
• Communicated using a hand held two way radios.
• Recommended improvements to work procedures.
· Monitored production machinery/equipment to detect problems.
· Set up, adjusted machines and equipment.
· Communicated using hand held two way radios.
· Recommended improvements to work procedures.
Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
• Quality Control Problem Solving
• Business writing
• Food Safety and Quality
• Introduction to Food Manufacturing
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Effective Communication
• Effective Problem Solving
· Certifications and Licenses
· Certificate in food processing sanitation/hygiene from the American Institute of
Baking, Manhattan, Kansas April 2005
· Work Keys; Reading for Information: August 2008
· Work Keys; Locating Information: August 2008