620 N Manatawny St #80
Pottstown, PA 19464
- Strong communication skills-both oral and written
- Proficient in data entry and typing (10,051 kpm and 50 wpm)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Report writing, computer software and photography skills
- Experience in worker’s compensation and healthcare industry
- Medical terminology, ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding
- Previous awards for quality and quantity of data entry work performed
- Axia College of University of Phoenix: Associates Degree in Criminal Justice Administration (03/08)
- PCDI: The School of Forensic Science: Certification received (2006)
- PROBE: United States Academy of Private Investigations: Certification recieved (1995)
Omni Investigations (4/08-10/08)
- Firm specializes in insurance fraud, worker’s compensation and domestic disputes
- Responsibilities included video surveillance for insurance fraud cases and investigations of individuals claiming work related injuries.
- Responsible for interviews, activity and well checks of existing worker’s compensation claims and those claiming work related injuries.
- Administrative responsibilities included hourly, daily and weekly report writing; managing all expenses related to gas, mileage and travel, as well as time sheets for billing purposes.
- Responsible for maintaining company vehicle and all equipment.
- Childcare related duties for numerous families.
- Provided a safe and anxiety-free environment for children
Coventry Family Care (2001-2002)
- Health care provider specializing in pediatrics, family and general practice, adult and geriatric medicine.
- Responsibilities included front desk reception, scheduling appointments, patient check-in, medical records and answering phones.
- Responsible for data entry, typing, ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding, referrals and customer service.
- Responsible for open and/or closing the office building, setting alarms, batching, reconciling and maintaining records of all cash, checks and credit card slips.
Genex Services (03/98-05/01)
- Firm specializes in all aspects of Worker’s Compensation
- Responsibilities included data entry of first reports of injury; faxing, filing, phone and other clerical duties.
- Follow-up phone calls to clients and injured persons.
- Assisted in assigning cases for telephonic case management and/or precertification
- Lead data entry coordinator for telephonic case management and precertification
- Responsible for running weekly QA reports and assisting with case management logs.
- Responsible for entering precertification requests and assigning cases to nurses and MD for review; assisted in entering nurse notes and retrieving authorization numbers