Jacqueline K. Paul
318 North Forest Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46201
Objective: I am looking for a position that will utilize my skills in client satisfaction.
Skills * Self-motivated. * Client focused.
* Reliable. * Organized.
* Detail-oriented. * Multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent problem solver * Superior written and communication skills.
* Type: 50 WPM * Data Entry: 8000 KPH alphanumeric
Experience Party Hostess Incredible Pizza Company
September 2009 – Present Greenwood, Indiana
* Managed birthday events including game choices, music, and time management.
* Handled gift lists for mother of birthday boy/girl.
* Increased overall customer satisfaction.
* Utilized resolution skills when unexpected situations occur.
Cashier Buffalo Wild Wings
April 2009 – June 2009 Greenwood, Indiana
* Greet customers in a friendly manner.
* Maintain seating rotation for servers.
* Performed transactions at cash register.
* Took incoming calls from Buffalo Wild Wings patrons and assisted with take-
* Inspected food before serving to customers to maintain client satisfaction.
Delivery Driver Dominoes
October 2008 – July 2009 Greenwood, Indiana
* Assisted restaurant patrons with orders and operated cash register.
* Maintained clean environment.
* Delivered food and drinks to customers in efficient and timely manner.
* Frequently assisted management with opening and closing store.
* Answered phone for customers ordering food, answering questions specials and various promotions.
Education 2003 -2007 Greenwood Community High School Greenwood, Indiana
Received diploma along with recognition for completing additional course work.