Seasoned and ambitious Human Resources Executive with expertise in design of HR human resources systems, creating HR profit centers in all HR core competencies areas.
Adept in executive coaching, staffing, employee relations, strategic planning, job analysis, employment law compliance, compensation, performance management, and instructional systems development.
Instrumental in implementing cost control programs, streamlining business processes, and increasing employee retention.
Dynamic leadership abilities relating to change management, staff supervision, training, process improvement, project management, contract negotiation, cost-benefit analysis, and financial management.
Skilled in delivering customized training using Instructional System Development (ISD) methodology.
Board of Directors HR Development component for Humaneering Technology Initiative, LLC,
Atrivu, Inc. – Frisco, Texas (2008 – Present)
Human Resource Strategic Architect
- Designed a customized HR system integrating technology and workforce management solutions with payroll and other core HR elements into a strategic plan that became the central hub for operational planning.
- Created standardized HR policy and procedures across the enterprise by involving business leaders in defining the choke points of existing system and the metrics to measure progress and improved HR customer satisfaction.
- Utilized employee self-service portals to enable better decisions related workforce deployment and management resulting in reduced time spent on manual HR transactions while improving data integrity and removing redundant processes all through one secured central HR data repository.
- Created training solutions to build organizational capabilities that supported business strategy plan.
- Managed all aspects of the employment law audit, compliance, and governance private/public sectors.
OneSource Virtual HR, Inc. (OdysseyOneSource PEO Parent) – Euless, Texas (2008 –2009)
Virtual Human Resource Consultant
- Provided virtual human resource Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services to multiple clients.
- Maintained full responsibility for managing client activities and facilitating the timely delivery of services to all clients.
- Executed benefits, employee relations, compensation, Federal/State employment law compliance audits, total performance management, and talent acquisition for client companies.
- Assisted in salary planning, positive employee relations, staffing, mentoring, and professional development.
- Assessed staffing requirements and gap analysis as well as established position requirements.
- Played a key role in discussions and training sessions associated with diversity.
- Conducted third party investigations of employee complaints/misconduct, documented findings, and made recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Served as an employee advocate to ensure fair and equitable treatment of employees.
Trinet – Dallas, Texas (2007 – 2008)
Human Capital Consultant
- Delivered human resource client services to 60+ clients.
- Provided human resource consulting services associated with benefits management, employee relations, Federal/State employment law compliance audits, total performance management, and talent acquisition.
- Evaluated clients’ underlying business/organizational issues and aligned strategic solutions through added on beneficial services.
Additional experience includes Human Resources Manager – Siemens ElectroCom, U.S. Postal Service Academy, Arlington, Texas ; Well Mill Rehabilitation & Home Health Director Human Resources ; General Dynamics, Logistical Engineer;Distinguished 22 year USAF career, CMSgt, E-9
Education & Training
Master of Arts, Human Resources/Personnel Management
Webster University St. Louis, Missouri
Bachelor of Science, Social Studies
Barry College, Miami Dade, Florida
Associate of Applied Science, Instructor Technology
Air University, Community College of USAF
Associate of Applies Science, Electronics, Computers, Radar
Air University, Community College of USAF
Training: Strategic Selling Sales Excellence with Miller Heiman
Microsoft Office,-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher;
PeopleSoft HRIS Personnel Management System